no, its a promise

HANNAS P.O.V
"bye mum." I smiled hugging her. It was the 1st of January and me and Caleb were finally going back to new York, to get ready for the new year of college and work. We said our goodbyes to my mum and Ted. Sean, was luckily not home when we left. We climbed in my car and Caleb insisted he drove. I kindly accepted, I was so tired. Me and Caleb spoke for a while about random stuff when he laughed slightly "Hanna you can sleep."
"But I want to speak to you." I sighed.
"Hanna, you live with me, we can talk anytime of the day." He chuckled.
"I'm fine." I yawned.
"I don't think you are." He laughed "you were up late last night."
Seeing last night was new years eve, we went to a new years eve party and honestly, I don't think I've ever gotten so wasted.
I giggled "the party was fun."
"Yes, and that's exactly why, you need some rest."
"Fine." I smiled weakly giving in and rested my head on the cold glass window and then I fell asleep.

I woke up in mine and Calebs bed. I was confused of how I got there and slowly got up and walked into the main room. Caleb was sat talking to... Jordan?
"Hi..." I mumbled zipping up my jumper as a sudden chill hit me.
"Hey." Jordan smiled.
"Hi babe." Caleb said and quickly stood up and kissed me.
"Why was I in bed?" I asked.
"You were still asleep when I got home, so I carried you up to bed." Caleb smiled.
I grinned before facing Jordan "what are you going here?"
"We had plans to study, remember?" He laughed.
I put one hand on my forehead and my jaw dropped "I am so sorry, I completely forgot."
"It's fine." He said "honestly."
I thankfully smiled at him "so do you want to study now...?"
"No no, its fine. I'll go and we can re arrange?" He asked.
I nodded "yep, sure."
"Okay, bye Han."
"Bye."

CALEBS P.O.V
Han? He called her Han? I called her Han. Not him.
He left and Hanna walked over and kissed me suddenly.
"What was that for?" I laughed as she pulled away.
"For not getting jealous." She smiled.
I smiled back and a sudden rush of guilt washed over me.
"I love you." She said softly.
"I love you too." I replied.
"I'm going to take a shower." She said skipping off to the bathroom.
I sat down on the sofa and remembered everything I had said to Jordan, before she came into the room this morning.

We had been sat in an awkward silence for a good 10minutes when he suddenly spoke.
"Hannas an amazing girl." He smirked.
I clapped my hands together and rested my chin on the tip before shaking my head "stay away from Hanna."
"You what mate?" He raised his eyebrows.
"You heard me, she's my girlfriend not yours, so back off." I hissed.
"I'm sorry for finding her drop dead sexy." He licked his lips.
"Stay the fuck away." I cursed.
"Mate, one day she'll realise what a bad man you are." He shook his head "its unbelievable she's with such a horrible bloke."
"what?" I spat.
"It's so obvious you use her."
"That's not true." I yelled quietly, not wanting to wake my sleeping girlfriend.
"Oh sure."
"Right, if you don't leave Hanna alone, I swear to you, you'll regret it for the rest of your life." I said sternly.
"Is that a threat?" He chuckled.
"No, its a promise."

I was jelous. He was literally Hanna as a man. But she's with me, the guy that nobody ever loved. I couldn't be here. Everybody leaves me eventually. I single gear rolled down my cheek and I quickly wrote a note

Had to go on a walk. I can't be here right now, we'll speak later. Love Caleb xx

I put it on our bed, as I knew she would go to get changed and then I left. I walked as far as I could.

Okay hi!
I'm currently getting ready to...go...back...to...school...my school starts in an hour and a half so wish me luck! And worst of all, my first lesson is PE. Like help me seriously!!

So this is a warning, might not be as frequently updating story, but I'll try to at least once every 3 days!

-Rosie

Instagram- @mysticsecrets_

Eighteen~a haleb fanfictionOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara