happy

HANNAS P.O.V
We got back to Calebs, the kiss unspoken about. We reached the apartment "Caleb I really think we need to talk."
He nodded. We did. He followed me and I sat on the sofa and he sat on the coffee table facing me.
"First things straight, I am sorry for everything I put you thorough. I'm sorry I'm the reason for your depression. I'm sorry I put you through so much, just because I'm selfish." I sighed.
He placed a hand on mine "but your also helping me recover."
I smiled weakly at him "Caleb I love you."
"I love you too." He whispered.
He leaned in again but I moved away "what were you hiding from me?"
His face flushed red "Hanna I can't tell you."
"Seriously?"
"It would ruin a suprise I have for you, but now it might not be for a while." He gulped.
"So you're not cheating on me?" I paused "I mean when we were together."
"Are you rooting for me?" He asked.
"What?"
"Are you rooting for me to win your heart and to be the only guy." He whimpered.
I bit my lip and nodded "I always have. Everyday with Jordan, I wanted you to come and sweep me away."
"I'm sorry I didn't fight for you."
"I'm sorry too." I whispered.
Caleb leaned in and kissed me softly. It was different to the one in the car, or the one in front of Jordan. It was like that one little kiss healed everything broken in our relationship.
"You felt that too right?" He said, our foreheads touching.
I nodded gently.
"I'm so glad I have you back."
"And you're never gonna loose me." I whispered.

//
Caleb and I were sat on the sofa, together. It felt good to be in his arms again. I felt safe and protected.
"Hanna?"
I looked up at him "mmm?"
"did you and Jordan ever...you know?" He asked.
I gulped "once..."
"Okay." He smiled weakly.
"I didn't love him though...it wasn't the same." I quickly replied.
"you never loved him?" He asked.
"No..." I paused "he was a rebound...I don't know, I'm just the type of girl, who needs a boy to make her feel safe...after everything I went through with A..."
"I love you Hanna..." He breathed.
I love you too." I said softly.

He tightened his grip around my waist "this is perfect."
"What is?"
"You being in my arms." He said closing his eyes "I haven't been this happy in months. It made me happy, that he was happy. I could see his depression slowly moving. It would always be there, but he was happy.

*1week later*
CALEBS P.O.V
It was Hannas 19th birthday today. She had moved back in and everything was slowly going back to normal. She hadn't mentioned what I was hiding from her, which was good, I couldn't tell her about me wanting to propose, I haven't even asked Ashley yet. Thsts why today, Ashley, Ted and Sean were coming to new York to spend the day with us and I was going to ask Ashley.

I was in the kitchen making her birthday breakfast of bagels and bacon when I heard a yawn and delicate footsteps enter the room. I turned around and Hanna was stood there, in one of my tops and some comfy shorts. I smiled and walked over hugging her tightly " happy birthday babe. " I mumbled into her hair.
She sighed happily "thank you."
My arms still around her, she looked up at me and I kissed her sweetly "I made you breakfast."
Her eyes lit up "thank you Caleb."
"Here." I pulled out the dining room chair and she sat down and I quickly dished up to plates and handed it to her before sitting opposite her.
"It looks amazing." She breathed taking a bite.
"thanks." I said proudly.
We ate in a peaceful silence before she spoke "what are we doing today?"
"Well." I placed my hand on her leg under the table as I noticed she shivered, clearly cold "your mum, Ted and Sean get here at 5 for dinner and stuff, so whatever you want to do."
"Can we go to the beach?!" She squeled.
"Hanna, I don't know if you've noticed, but we live in the middle of new york, what beach?" I chuckled.
She stuck out her bottom lip "a beach."
I raised my eyebrows "you seriously want to drive for ages, just to go to the beach?"
She nodded.
I smiled "well it is your birthday."
"When do I get my presents?" She asked.
"Who said I got you presents?" I smirked.
"I saw them wrapped in your sock draw." She giggled.
"You were trying to look?"
"Yeah...but I didn't." She grinned "can I have them?"
"One, the rest you can open when your families here." I gave in.
"Yayayayayay!!!"
"But you have to get dressed and ready for the beach first and so do I."
She saluted "sir yes sir."
"Hilarious." I chuckled.

Okay so there is gonna be a birthday p2. Enjoy this