blessings

CALEBS P.O.V
Hand in hand, me and Hanna walked to a place on the beach. She was wearing a coral coloured bikini but over, she was wearing high waisted shorts and a white crop top. Her hair was in a messy bun on her head, and she wore black sunglasses.
"You look gorgeous babe." I smiled.
"Thank you." She grinned and placed her towel on the floor "I'm going to sunbathe."
"And I'm doing to lay and watch you." I said sitting down next to her.
She took of her crop top and stayed in her shorts and bikini top before laying on her stomach. I sat next to her and ran my hand down her bare back.
"That tickles." She giggled.
I stopped and got out my phone snapping a picture of her layed on the towel and posted it on my instagram saying she's hot .
I laughed and put it away and layed on my back next to her. She put her hand in mine and we layed for ages.
"Caleb I'm hungry, can you go get us some sandwiches from the little stand over there?" She asked sweetly.
I nodded "what do you want?"
"Suprise me." She mumbled.
"Kk." I kissed her check before walking off.

//
I came back, holding 2 egg mayonnaise sandwiches in my hand. As I edged closer, I noticed a young boy sat on my towel, talking to Hanna. Rage bottled up inside of me. Who was he and what the hell was he doing obviously flirting with my girlfriend?
I walked over quickly and as he noticed me he stood up smirking walking off. I sat next to Hanna and she sat up crossing her legs and smiled "thank you."
"Who was he?" I raised my eyebrows.
"oh him? Hes in my literature class." She said.
"oh and is he-"
"Caleb, he's dating my friend Hayley, its fine." She rolled her eyes.
"I'm sorry...I just-"
She leaned over and kissed me lovingly "its fine. Now wheres my birthday sandwich?"
"Here." I handed it to her and she ate it "mmm this is good."
"I'm glad. I qued for half an hour just for that." I chuckled.
"You must really love me."
"Really enough, that I think you should put your crop top back on." I said pointing to her chest where her bikini was very revealing.
"Caleb, I can see girls wearing less then me." She said looking around.
"Yeah, but your my girl, and I don't want anybody getting the wrong impression." I said.
"awh that's sweet. But don't worry, you're the only guy allowed there." She smirked gesturing to her chest.
"Good." I pecked her lips smiling.
"Love you."
"Love you too."

//
Ashley, Ted, Sean, Hanna and I were all sat in the living room, after our meal. Hanna had opened everybody's presents, apart from mine. Her mum and Ted had got her some makeup and vouchers, Sean had got her some top. She carefully opened the gifts from me. The first being a new bracelet.
The second being a framed picture of us at her mums wedding and the final being 2 plane tickets to Spain.
"oh my god thank you!" She through her arms around me "when are they for?"
"Summer break in a few weeks." I said hugging her tightly.
She pecked my lips before smiling to everyone "thank you everyone."
"Hey, Ashley can you help me with desert?" I asked.
She nodded and me and Ashley walked into the other room "what's for desert?"
"It's still cooking."
"Then why did you need me to come out here?" She asked.
"um." I ran a hand through my hair "can we talk on the balcony."
She nodded and laughed "what is it?"
I took a deep breathe "its about Hanna."
"What about her?" She asked, concerned about her daughter.
"I want to ask for your permission...to ask Hanna to marry me." I gulped.
She looked blankly at me for a few moments "are you sure?"
"I've never been so sure about anything in my life, I love your daughter, and we don't necessarily need to commit to anything, or get married for years but I realised when I almost lost her, literally, that I can't loose her and I need to be able to say that shes actually mine." I said honestly.
"19 is a little young..." She paused "but your like a son to me, and I trust you and Hanna clearly loves you and theres nothing I want more then to have you as my son-in-law so yes, he's I give you my blessing."
I grinned widely "thank you so much."
"Can I see the ring?" She asked.
I led her back into the kitchen and she began dishing up the pudding while I snuck to the bedroom. I pulled out the glistening ring and showed it to her.
"Beautiful." She gasped "you have a good eye."
"Thank you." I said and quickly returned the ring back to the secret spot I was hiding it.
We then carried in desert and ate. I wrapped my arm around Hanna.
"You okay?" She whispered.
"Never better." I said kissing her temple.
I had never been so nervous and happy in my life.
//

Hey guys !! How is everyone? I hope u enjoyed this chapter and pls comment your thoughts. Love you all
-Rosie
X