thats ridiculous!

This chapter is pre written cause I didn't want to write on Christmas but i hope ur all having an amazing Christmas and got stuff u wanted. I'm very grateful for everything <3
Follow my instagram @mysticsecrets_

HANNAS P.O.V
I woke up at 6. I didn't have to be at school until 9, but it took me ages to get dressed.
I stood up not wanting to wake Caleb and walked to his en-suite getting into the shower. After I was finished in the shower I walked back into the bedroom with my towel around my waist.
Caleb was awake now.
"Morning." I smiled.
"What time is it?" He asked.
I looked at the clock next to his bed "10 past 6."
"I might as well get ready." He said standing up "I'm gonna take a shower."
He pecked my lips before going to the bathroom.
"for god sake." I muttered. My clothes were all in the wash here.
My mum woke up at 6 to go the work at 8. I quickly phoned her.
H-Mum?
A-Hanna hey. How are you?
H-im good but I don't have any clothes here. Can you drop some off on your way to work?
A-okay. Bye sweetie
H-bye

I kept the towel on as I styled my hair and blow dried it and once I was finished my hair,Caleb walked in with a towel around his waist.
"All my clothes are in the wash so my mums going to bring me some found at like half 7." I said.
I grabbed my makeup bag that I kept at Calebs. It wasn't huge, but it had the basics, Concealer, lip gloss, Mascara.
"Hanna you know that's just putting acids on your face." He said getting dressed.
"Acids," I paused and put some Concealer on a spot "which hides my blemishes."
At this point he was now half dressed, in his trousers and holding a top in his hand.
"Your perfect how you are." He said.
I rolled my eyes "your just saying that."
"No." He walked over to where I was sat in front of his mirror "I mean it."
"Well I'm still wearing it." I said.
"do what you want- but don't feel like you need it okay?"
I nodded.
//
I was wearing one of Caleb's tops and a pair of his boxers-they were like shorts on me-until my mum arrived.

CALEBS P.O.V
Hanna was leaned against the kitchen side texting. I walked over and placed my hands on the sides of the counters so she was trapped. She put her phone down and turned to me and raised her eyebrows "excuse me Mr Rivers but personal space."
"nope." I smirked.

*Shortest POV award to me*

HANNAS P.O.V
He was making me feel very controlled. He was so hot. He knew what he was doing and moved closer pressing his body against mine "is this to close?"
I couldn't really speak, I shook my head.
He leaned down and kissed me pationatly on the lips. I smiled and stood on my tiptoes and he lifted me up placing me know the counter as we carried on making out.
"Your so controlling." I whispered.
He put a finger to my lip before kissing me again. I ran my fingers through his hair and his hands roamed my back.
There was a knock on the door and we parted our lips.
"Just leave it." Caleb whispered playing with my necklace.
"It might be my mum." I said.
"If its important, they'll knock again." He said kissing the corner of my mouth.
I smiled "your right, where were we?"
He began kissing me again.
"excuse me." Somebody said from behind us.
Oh my god. It was my dad.
"Dad." I yelped. Caleb turned around and quickly stepped away from me.
"What the hell is going on?" He hissed.
"dad..." I paused "nothing happened, or was going to happen."
"I'm disgusted!" He yelled "get your filthy hands away from my daughter."
"dad." I whimpered.
"Hanna your coming with me."
"No!" I yelled "why the hell are you here anyway?"
"I was coming to speak to Caleb about collage." He said "what are you wearing?"
"Calebs top." I mumbled.
"Why?" He raised his eyebrows.
"Becuase I have no spare clothes here and mums going to bring me some in a minute." I whispered.
"So your mum knows your here?" he asked.
I nodded.
"When your mother finds out what I just saw, your living with me, Isabel and Kate."
"I AM NOT!" I said.
"yes you are and as long as your under my roof, seeing Caleb is off bounds." He said.
"That's ridiculous." Caleb yelled.
"what's ridiculous is you using my daughter." My dad hissed.
"I'm not using her! I love her." Caleb defended him self.
"Tell me exactly why you think you can kiss her like that." He said.
"Well a. It's my apartment b.we're a couple and have been for 2years and c. All we did was kiss. What's your problem with me?" He asked.
"my problem is, you think your all amazing and you love Hanna but you don't. How many girls have you kissed like that?" My dad screamed.
"one Mr Marin. Hanna is my first,last and only love." Caleb said.
I smiled slightly at how defensive he was of me.
"Dad leave. Please." I croaked.
"Fine but wait until your mother finds out and I'm not going to be there for you when your 18 and pregnant and Caleb left you all alone." He yelled before leaving.
I heard the front door slam and flinched.
"Caleb..." I whispered.
"ssh. ssh." He hugged me tightly "I'm sorry this is my fault."
"no its not." I cried into his shoulder.
"Hanna its going to be Okay. I love you." He said.
"please don't let him take me. I can't live with him." I whimpered.
"I won't let you go." Caleb said calmly.
"and you would never leave me would you?" I croaked.
"Never. What I said was true, your my only love." He paused "and I hope you know even if your pregnant I won't."
"I'm not pregnant." I whispered.
"well if you were I wouldn't leave you."
He hugged me tighter when there was another knock on the door.
"That's probably my mum." I said.
He nodded and let me go to let her in. He walked back into the kitchen with my mum. The second I saw her I burst into tears again and fell to the cold floor. Caleb ran over and cradled me.
"Hanna?" My mum leaned down next to me "are you okay."
I shook my head "thank you for the clothes though."
"What's wrong..." She whispered.
"Caleb can you please tell her, while I get dressed?" He nodded and I grabbed the clothes and walked off.

CALEBS P.O.V
I explained everything to Ashley and just after Hanna walked in.
She was wearing black leggings with a floral top and denim jacket.
"Mum?" She whispered.
"Hanna I'm not mad, but your dads going to try to make you move there no matter what." She sighed.
"You only have a few more months of school until collage so its not that long." I said.
"Caleb if I move there he's not going to let me see you, I'll live with Kate, Sean will still be my brother, I'll fail our exams and he'll probably keep me away from the girls too and I don't know what to do." I said.
"Hanna we can see each other at school and we can hang out here." Caleb smiled weakly.
"Hanna, I'm willing to lie and say your staying at mine when your with Caleb." My mum said.
"Mum...really?" I asked.
She nodded "I'm not letting him ruin your last few months in night school."
"Thank you. I love you both." I whispered.
"Love you too Han." Caleb hugged me.
"Just you two be careful." My mum laughed.
I blushed "We will mother."