fight

Follow my Instagram @mysticsecrets_
Happy new years!
So its like less then 10minutes exciting!
I didn't mean to publish such a sad chapter ending new years, but I've pre written this so I'm sorry oops

CALEBS P.O.V
I got home and shut the door behind me before putting my keys on the side. I had spoken to this guy called Matt at work today, the rest thought I was a bit weird to have started working there at 18, but I was almost 19, and I knew what I was doing.
"Hanna?" I called.
There was no reply so I walked into the main room, the whole house was finished? I smiled weakly as I noticed the blonde asleep on the sofa. She had a grey blanket over her and was layed on her stomach with one hand loosely down the side of her and the other under the pillow. No wonder she was tired, she had worked so hard today by the looks of things.

It was about 10 past 6, and I was hungry, we didn't have any food yet so I decided to order. I orders 2 medium pizzas, one Hawaiian and one Meat feast. It wasn't delivery so I had to go out and collect it. I quickly wrote Hanna a note and put it on her phone which was next to her because I knew she would pick that up straight away.

Hey if your not awake by the time I get home, I've gone to get us dinner, I'll be back soon. Love Caleb xx

Happy with the note, I placed it down and gently kissed her head before leaving.

HANNAS P.O.V
I woke up at 6:20 and realised Caleb wasn't home yet. I got worried and grabbed my phone when a piece of paper fell off. It was a note from Caleb, he had gone to get us dinner. I was annoyed with myself for falling asleep because I had really missed Caleb today and I didn't even get to see him. I slumped back in my chair and grabbed my phone and texted Aria.

Hey!

Aria- hey Hanna

How are you? How's school? How are you and Ezra doing?

Aria- schools good! I'm top of photography class and Ezra and I are greattttt. What about you?

Good! My classes haven't started yet so I've got this week left at home and then I start, Calebs been working a day and I already miss him lol

Aria- wait so your free this week? I haven't got lessons tomorrow so can I come to new York and visit you? I miss youuu

Omg he's of course! Calebs at work most of the day so yeah that's amazing! What time?

Aria- um, I can leave tomorrow morning, we spend the day tomorrow together and then I leave late that night?

yay! I can't wait omg

Aria- same! I've got to go I'm 5% but I'll see you tomorrow?

yep! Bye Aria!

Aria-bye Han! X

I locked my phone and smiled. I hadn't seen any of my friends in weeks and I missed them so much. We used to spend everyday together, but I guess that was the hard reality of growing up.
A few minutes later Caleb walked in the door. I quickly ran up to him and he put the pizza boxes on the kitchen side before hugging me tightly. My favourite thing about him was the way he hugged me. The way he wrapped his arms around me tightly and he let's me rest my head on his chest and he kisses my head and keeps me warm in his embrace.
"I missed you." I whispered.
"I missed you too." He said.
"How was work?" I asked leaving his embrace and grabbing the pizza boxes and carrying them over to the sofa.
"Good I guess." He said opening his box and taking a bite of the goodness "how was your day?"
"um well I basically did the whole house, called my mum, Aria is gonna visit tomorrow and..." I paused. Should I tell him about Sean and I's phone call? He still had no idea about what he said to me at the wedding either. I gulped.
"Andddd...." He looked at me confused.
I smiled weakly at him, hoping it would calm down his anger "well Sean picked up when I called my mum and...he kinda wants to be with me...and he was flirting with me at the wedding and..." I paused.
He looked at me "why didn't you tell me?"
"I guess I didn't think it was important." I said truthfully.
"It's not important that he loves you and you don't think you should tell me, your boyfriend about that?" He raised his voice slightly.
"Caleb please." I said softly "don't worry about it."
"You know what Hanna, I'm fed up of him." He yelled angrily making me jump as he stood up.
"Caleb... Wh-wh-where are you going?" I asked.
He grabbed his phone "to teach him a lesson."

CALEBS P.O.V
"Hi Ted is Sean home?" I asked.
"Sure." He said down the phone.
"Hello?" Sean said.
"Back off mate." I hissed.
"What?"
"Leave me and Hanna alone. Your her step brother and shes with me, and if you have a problem with that, say that to me instead of flirting with my girlfriend behind my back." I yelled.
"Sorry dude." He laughed "just a bit of banter."
"Well Hanna didn't find it to amusing." I spat "now leave her alone or theres a serious issue between me and you that will have to be dealt with"
I hung up the phone and clenched my fists together.
"Caleb..." Hanna croaked from behind me "calm down."
"I'm sorry Hanna." I mumbled and stormed past her.
"Are you annoyed with me?" She asked softly.
"You know what, I wish you would of told me." I sighed.
"I know, I'm sorry." She said.

Okay so first kinda Haleb fight I guess.
I hate them fighting cri