babe

1 week later
CALEBS P.O.V
Hanna was moving in with her dad tomorrow, this was the last day we got to be together without sneaking around. I was at her house helping her pack when Ashley walked in.
"I have to go try wedding cakes. Are you sure you don't want to help you pack?" Ashley croaked. Her daughter was leaving, she had no choice.
"I'll be fine, Calebs helping." Hanna smiled weakly, but I could tell she wasn't happy.
"Okay." With that Ashley left. We packed a few more boxes and Hannas room was nearly complete. Hanna picked up the photos of me and her which were scattered around her now empty room "you might as well keep these. It's not like my dads going to let me keep them."
"Hanna, I've got plenty of pictures. Keep them." I said looking at the top picture-spencer took it. It was a day at the park with Spencer and Toby, we all hung out and got ice cream and the picture was Hanna on my back laughing and licking her ice cream and me laughing. They were the care free days, back when we had only been together a couple of months.
"I like that one." Hanna whispered before placing the frames down and grabbing a box "this is going to be my Caleb box."
"Yay I have my own box." I laughed.
She out the photo frames in there before running to her wardrobe and grabbing some things.
She placed in one of my tops -i thought I lost that - a few presents I had brought her, some tickets of places we had been and she had kept.
"I've been looking for that top." I said sitting on her bed and layi f down. She walked over and I parted my legs so she could sit on my lap. I put my arms around her and placed them on her hands and held them tightly.
"I don't want to move in with my dad." She whispered.
"Hanna, everything's going to be okay and in a few months, we're going to collage." I replied.
"I hate him." She said and fell back against my chest further "I just want to lay with you forever."
"You don't hate him, you dislike him." I whispered.
"No, I've hated him since he put water in the sand on my sand pit when I was three." She laughed slightly.
"At least you had a sandpit, I had an old box to play with." I chuckled slightly "I spent everyday in that box pretending o was a knight, an astronaut, anything."
"What time is it?" Hanna asked.
"Um, about 3pm."
"Can we finish packing and then snuggle?" She said sitting up.
I nodded "of course."
//
We finished packing her room. It was just me and Hanna in the house at the moment so we decided to watch a movie in the main room. Hanna was sat on my lap and I had my hands tightly around her waist. This was the last time we could probably be ourselves in the next 2months. We weren't allowed to hug or kiss in public because people would know. We're not even allowed to probably talk to eachother in public just in case somebody saw.
"Hanna, this is going to be really hard for me." I whispered.
"What is?" She asked.
"I don't think I can do this Hanna, I need to be with you all the time, I need to kiss you, to hug you, to make you laugh." I said honestly.
She turned around slightly and looked at me "I'll miss you."
"I'll miss you too." I kissed her lightly before hugging her tighter.
This was going to be so hard

HANNAS P.O.V
"Do you have to go?" I whimpered.
Me, my mum and Caleb stood in the hall way.
Caleb nodded "we'll see each other everyday."
"But its not the same, I'm going to live with my dad." I shivered.
"Hanna, you and Caleb are welcome here anytime okay?" My mum smiled "I'll let you both say goodbye."
She left and Caleb hugged me tightly.
"Han, what are you going to tell your dad?" He asked.
"I'm going to tell him we broke up and I'm going to be all sad so he feels guilty, but we're not, I love you and I'll visit your apartment secretly all the time." I said.
He kissed my head "I'll see you soon."
"Text me later?"
He nodded "I love you."
"I love you too."
He kissed my lips softly "goodbye beautiful."
"Goodbye."

He left and my mum came back in and hugged me.
"If he's making me move in with him the least he could do is let me be with Caleb." I whimpered the tears escaping my eyes "why does he hate him?"
"I don't know." She whispered.
Just then the front door opened and Sean and Ted walked in.
"HELLO-oh Hanna...are you okay?" Ted asked.
"I'm fine" I smiled weakly.
"Oh Hanna, did Caleb break up with you?" Sean smirked.
"No. Me and Caleb are better than ever actually." I spat.
"But I just saw Caleb kissing another girl this afternoon." Sean lied.
"Really, because Calebs been here all day with me." I smiled remembering today.
"Sean don't be rude." Ted said sternly "now let's all have dinner."
"I'm not hungry... Mum do you mind if I go to bed?"
She shook her head "that's fine."
I went upstairs and got into my pajama shorts and a white crop top, I took my makeup off and climbed under my covers grabbing my phone.
I clicked on Calebs contact.

Hello x

Caleb- Hey babe xx

how R u x

Caleb- I miss u :( . but I'm fine what about u? X

Missing u like crazy. I hate my dad xx

Caleb-come on Han, don't say that, what are you doing?

Sean and Ted came over for dinner and Sean was talking rubbish so I came to bed and skipped dinner

Caleb- ignore Sean. Hes just an ideot x

I will

We texted for the next hour about everything and anything.

Caleb- I've g2g. My phones about to die x

Awh :(. Okay x

Caleb-bye. Love you xx

I love you more! Byee xx

Caleb- try to get some sleep xx

I will. Bye x

Caleb-bye xx