" Please Salman! Please don't do this... I beg you Salman. " I said as I placed both of my hands over my chest and pleaded.

" I loved you more than anything in the world Neha and I thought no matter what you said you still loved me. How wrong I was! How wrong I was to think that you gave a fucking care in the world as to how I feel. How could you let that son of a bitch kiss you? He kissed you damn it! He fucking kissed you! " Salman said kicking the tree that he was standing by.

" I'm his fiancée Salman... "

" No you're not! You're my fiancée. " Salman roared and I jumped a few feet away.

" I'm not Salman! Open your eyes! " I screamed and then choked at the end. This was getting worse by every minute.

" That's exactly what you did Neha. You opened my eyes and therefore I'm taking my daughter with me. " Salman said ignoring my claim of not being his fiancée anymore.

" Why Fatima? " I asked glaring at him.

" What do you mean? " Salman asked frowning.

" You know exactly what I mean. You must have kids all scattered around the world, then why are you so keen on taking Fatima away from me. Go and find your other seeds! " I said accusingly. Salman stared at me with an unreadable expression for a while before saying, " Because I hate you more than all those hook ups. Trust me ... you were the worst." Salman spat and turned around and walked towards the kitchen's door.

Ouch... Now that actually hurt.

I stood there like an idol shivering and crying. OH Allah this couldn't be happening. Please Allah help me. I'll die if he takes my Fatima from me. Salman banged the door open and walked in. I found some courage and ran after him. When I entered the kitchen I noticed Imaan was back in the kitchen and she had already started making the food. Fatima was buckled up in her chair and was gargling some words out. I looked around in the room but couldn't find Raza anywhere.

Please Allah make him gone home.

Salman walked towards Fatima and started to unbuckle her. I stood there thinking of what to do. Should I run t him and stop him from taking Fatima and create a scene or should I stand like I was standing now and pretend it was all good and Salman was taking Fatima for a walk. I thought about doing the later but then couldn't hold myself and ran towards Fatima. I yanked Salman's hands away from Fatima who was about to hold her and took her in my arms. Fatima also felt that something was amiss and so she did what she could, she started crying.

" Please Salman... " I whispered hoping Imaan wouldn't hear me pleading.

" Give her to me Neha! " Salman said in the same frequency.

" No... " I said and broke into cries. " Please..." I said holding Fatima tightly to my chest, I was probably knocking the air out of her but right now, only this seemed right. Imaan came rushing towards me and gave Salman an accusing look before turning to me. " Who's this man? What's wrong Neha? " She asked me and I could tell she was scared as hell. I shook my head and said, " Nothing. Just give me a minute. " I said hoping she would for once listen to me.

" But... you don't look okay to me! Tell me what is it Neha? " Imaan shook my arm. Salman ignored Imaan as she didn't even existed and walked towards me and tried to take Fatima from me.

" No Salman! Leave her! No! No! For Allah's sake leave her!" I started yelling frantically and so did Imaan. Imaan ran towards the door that lead to the main hall and disappeared. I could hear her screaming outside calling for help.

" Please... she's just a baby... she can't live without me! " I moaned through cries but Salman was having non of this.

" She'll learn Neha. She'll have to. Like I did." Salman said and yanked Fatima from me. I gave a last scream and then stared at Salman who was now holding Fatima in his hands. Fatima was crying frantically and was kicking Salman on his chest. " And besides, you don't really need her anymore. As you're starting a new life Neha on the name of the promises you've made. If anyone who needs her is me. Because let's face it now, if anyone, it's me who's left out in this whole game that you started playing." Salman turned around to leave and I stood there helplessly as Salman took my life with him. Fatima looked over Salman's shoulder and extending her hands towards me and cried.