Oh My Merlin They're in a Flying Car!

Start from the beginning

I groan, "They're gonna be in soooooo much trouble."

Little did I know how right I was.

*TIME SKIIIIIIIPPP*

Hermione and I walked into the Great Hall with our arms linked, worry still lingering in our minds.

I had several reasons to be worried. 1. Harry and Ron still aren't here. 2. They could've gotten hurt or worse k-killed. 3. Alex is about to get sorted and though we're all rooting for her to get into Gryfinndor, there's still a chance that she'll end up in another house.

I'm okay with any house she gets as long as it isn't Slytherin. I doubt she'd get that house. Regardless, I hope she gets Gryfinndor.

"Black, Alexandra!" Professor McGonagal exclaimed.

I looked down the table at Fred and George. They had determined looks on their faces.

I noticed that their fingers were crossed.

Hermione and I shared a look and decided to do the same.

The hat took a good minute to talk to her and easily set us all on edge. Then all of a sudden, it shouted the one thing we had all been waiting for.

"GRYFINNDOR!"

"HELL YEAH! We got Alex/Xander!" The twins exclaimed.

Mione, Xander and I laughed at them and Xander took a seat between Fred and I.

The seating went like this: George, Fred, Xander, Me, Mione, and, once she was sorted into Gryfinndor, Ginny.

Harry and Ron still haven't returned and quite frankly I'm both pissed and worried about them. Oh by the way, I won the bet so Alex now owes me 30 galleons.

The feast carried on as usual, though at one point I saw Professor McGonagal and Professor Dumbledore leave and for some bizarre reason, I decided to follow them.

I used my invisibility bracelet and 'disappeared'. With any luck, I'll find Harry and Ron. I just hope they're okay.
++++++++++++++++++++++++

HARRY'S POV

This is great. Just great. Fantastic even!

That flying car Ron and I took to get to Hogwarts? Yea, it's gone.

Rolled right off into the forbidden forest.

To make matters even worse, Filch caught us.

Then he got Professor Snape.

Great...Well, at least Melody and I won the bet with Xander.

"I assure you, that were you in Slytherin and your fate rested with me, the both of you would be on the train home..Tonight! As it is—" Professor Snape exclaimed.

"It is not!" Proclaimed Professor Dumbledore with Professor McGonagal behind him.

Oh no, we're definitely done for now.

"Headmaster, these boys have floundered the decree for restrictions against underage wizardry. As such—" Snape said.

"I am well aware of our bylaws, Severus. Having written quite a few of them myself." Professor Dumbledore cut Snape off yet again giving him a look.