67: It must be nice!

LiNa POV

I'm so proud of myself for getting those two bears for Hongbin and Hyuk. Sadly I didn't get myself that matching bracelet with the necklace.

The night still and I found myself heading out to the city once again. This time I'm alone with my camera in my hand.

Hongbin and Hyuk went somewhere after they both drop me off but I'm not going to stay here doing nothing.

"Excuse me!" A little boy came up to me holding a bear in his hand. ".........." He saying something but no words are coming out.

Maybe that's the only words he knows how to say in English.

"How much??" I asked him in Mandarin.

He seems as he wanted to say something but he just shown his finger to me. I can speak but maybe he is too shy now.

"Okay." I gave him the money and the boy hold out the bear to me with a big grin on his face.

"Thank you." He finally said something and ran off.

"Oh so cute!!" I look at the bear before my eyes. There are a lot of machines I can get a prize from. I think I will spend a lot of money here.

Hyuk POV

I can't tell either Hongbin or LiNa what I am doing since I'm pretty sure Hongbin is doing the same thing.

I am here again after I drop LiNa of at the hotel. We staying in the same hotel so it was pretty easy for me to come back here since it's closed to where were staying.

I head back to the machine and sit there more than half hour when a line of girls pile up around me waiting to use the machine or so I have thought. I finally got one.

LiNa would be happy with this. I held up the ball to the light with a satisfactory grin on my face.

I haven't had this much fun playing this kind machine for a long time now. I thought I have grown up but guess not.

I was wandering outside for several more minutes when I spotted a familiar figure.

LuEn and someone else that's not Hongbin. In a corner of a cafe by the glass window, the two are glued to one another. Sitting in a far corner to the right I see Hongbin sipping on his drink and watch the two closely. He doesn't have any sign of jealousy in his eyes. What's up??

I sit myself down next to Hongbin and immediately he put a menu up shielding us.

"Don't say this to anyone especially LiNa..." Hongbin casually turn to talk to me in a low whisper.

"Don't you have feeling for LuEn???" I ask him.

"I don't..." Those words that came out from his mouth struck me hard. If he doesn't like LuEn then!!!!!

"Does it have something to do with the company??"

"Yeah!!"

"LiNa.."

"I told her to trust me."

"You can't have two. You can't have both LiNa and LuEn." I glared at him coldly. My voice was quiet and yet it loud enough for Hongbin to hear.

"I'm not. I'm only going for LiNa." He said cooly. His eyes met mine own telling me he's telling the truth.

"I challenge you. You can't cheat like this."

"Forget it. LiNa and I kissed. You can't go for the girl a bro kissed."

"You and LiNa???" My mind goes round and round.