6: Chasing

Leo oppa is amazing. I want to do well like him. He graduated early and doing well taking care of the company. His story in really an inspiration.

I only have one class today so Leo oppa and I are going out for late lunch before he going back to the office.

"Want to go get lunch together?" Hyuk came up from behind catching me as I am about to walk down the staircases.

"I have an appointment."

"Oh really!" he has the looks of defeat. "If you change your mind, my friend and I are going out to this restaurant." Hyuk wrote me the name on a piece of sticky note and posted on my book. "Oh and about the project."

"I worked out with the professor and I will do a solo presentation on the 'topic'."

"Oh, I was thinking we can work together."

"Hey Hyuk!!" someone is calling for him.

"Hey man want to introduce us to your new friend here?"

Three guys is walking this way.

"Those are my friends." He waves his hand at them.

They are all tall and handsome. Grandmother said good looking people always hanging out with other good looking people. It is the reality. It makes them stands out even more. I don't follow those saying.

That is one of the thing I hate. People judging others from the outside. One of them is him, my fiance.

I have to get him to change his mind. When I accomplished, I will be on my way like he wants me to go away.

*bluzzzz* My phone vibrate in my bag and I take it out seeing oppa is calling me.

"I have to take this call. Thank you for today." I bow to him quickly and slide my phone to answer the call.

"Oppa?"

"Oh, I am waiting for you by the parking lot."

"I am on my way now. See you in a bit." He must be worry since this is my second day of school and I barely manage to get to class and restroom.

__

We came to a nice traditional restaurant here in the city. I wanted to try barbecue and Leo Oppa didn't hesitate to take me here.

"How did you like your new bed? Did you sleep well last night?"

"Yes, I slept well." I didn't lie. It's true that I slept well. The only thing is I didn't sleep on the bed. Just thinking that he brought other girls into his bedroom is giving me a chill.

"Is that so?" He peer into my eyes.

His eyes is like a magnate. I see his long eye lashes and his sparkly pupils. They are drawing me into them.

"Your eyes are so charming Oppa." It slips from my lips.

"Oh!!" He pulls back and sit formally with his back straight. "Well, let's eat." He flips and turns the meat over.

I wrap my meat with a small piece of lettuce.

"Hyung...."

*cough cough* choking!!!!

"Lina!!" Leo Oppa came over and pats my back.

"Water. What are you doing here?" I look up while I'm chewing down the wrap and drinking water at the same time.

*cough cough*

"Hyung..." I heard a different voice.

Why is he here? Did Oppa tell him to come here? He wouldn't do that. I think he picks up I am uncomfortable seeing him around.