38: This Moment

The irresistible eyes and lips. She vulnerable and yet this is the first time she desire me. First time she wants me to be by her side. There are only us here in this house.

Her eyelid are close. Her hair are press beneath her head only her light bangs are covering her forehead.

As gently and quietly as possible, I lower my leg and my bodyand then sit on the edge of her bed facing her. My face is looking at her sleeping face. The night hoovering the sky. The dark clouds covering half of the moon leaving slightest light in the sky.

"Happy birthday... Lina" I swift her bangs away from her forehead. "Happy birthday my.." Love):

"You're back!!!" She open her eyes.

I took my hand back. "You awake?" I ask her as I am rinsing the towel and place it on her forehead.

"I was just resting my eyelid."

"You could have tell me it was your birthday over the text."

"I didn't think it was necessary." She answers shortly. "I did had a great dinner yesterday."

"Did you not know how to text?"

"I just don't like it."

"That's why you are zero appeal to me."

"I don't care." She cover her face with the blanket.

"Still... I'm not as terrible as you think." I pull it down.

"I never think that..." She shook her head. "I didn't tell you because I was mad the instant I got your text" she pause. "I only care about Prince at that moment and nothing else matter." She went on, " Prince is the first dog ever I have and I love him. He's all I have in this city."

"He missed you a lot."

"I'm glad that he is okay now. I hope I can go get him tomorrow."

"Yeah!!" I turn my back to her. She is laying on the bed facing up the ceiling.

"About me moving out."

"What about it?"

"Can you keep a secret from dad? Don't tell him I'm not living here anymore."

"Why should I do that?"

"I can't really think of a reason you shouldn't. I know you don't like me much but, can you keep it a secret as my birthday present?"

I turn around to face her and find her eyes are close to be closing. Maybe she is tire now.

"A present???" I asked.

"If not then I will work for you in exchange of my secret."

"Work for me??? I have a lot of people working for me already.."

"But I will work for free. You don't have to spend a coin on me. I will buy my own meal too."

"Talk about something else." I change the subject. "I don't want to talk about you moving out anymore."

A little no silent filter the room and finally she speaks up.

"What would you do if you saw a girl you like being in another man arm?"

"Nothing. I don't go out running to girl. They come to me." I would go up to you and steal you away that's what I will do. I did that just now!!!

"Not even LuEn???"

"What are you trying to say???" I face her and hovering over her with my hand on each side of her body.

"For instance, if you are in love with me, will you be mad if I cheated on you?" She clears her throat before speaking.

"If it was you..." I lean my face closer to her. Close enough that I can kiss her lips.

"Ummm!!!" She slowly move her face around turning it to the left. "I can't breathe. Your too close."

"I didn't even do anything to you. It's not like I kiss you that you can't breathe."

"It's just you're too close. It makes my heart pound really fast and my breathing becomes heavy."

"You're too naive..."

"What will you do? Will you be mad or angry at me?"

We're in the same position. "Of course I would get angry. Nobody is ever okay knowing their love one is cheating on them. They might not show it in front of other but that doesn't mean they didn't care." I waited, "You going to cheat on me if You and I are dating?"

"Yeah!!" She exhale deeply and turn her head to the side looking toward the close curtain.

"What you mean yes?? I am your first kiss right?"

"No! I mean no!!" Sh answer quickly shaking her head rapidly.

"Stay still..." That moment, I landed a soft kiss on her lips teasing her a little then I move back. She frozen with her eyes in shock. Her body freeze up with her hand griping tightly on the hem of the blanket.

I took that moment and snap a picture of her shock face and save it as her contact ID.

"Why did you kiss me??"

"No one ever forget their first kiss. Now are you going to cheat on me?"

"I wouldn't cheat on you like other would." She whisper softly.

"This will be the proof. If you cheat on me I will do this to you." I threaten her verbally.

"Kiss me????"

"It will be your photoID." I put her number on my contact as the first speed dial.

"Don't show it to anyone.." She whisper beneath her breath. "Ummm!!!" She starts saying something.

...................

"Earlier today." LiNa start off with soft tone.

"What passed is in the past." Hongbin said shortly afterward. The two stop and stare at each other without letting any word out of their lips.

"You know what I want to tell you?" Finally, LiNa break the silence.

Still continuing to wipe LiNa arm with the second towel, Hongbin answer her briefly.

"You like TaeKwang." He shoot out the name like he knows what she will say.

"Oh!!!" LiNa shrunk back her thought. She looks deeply in thought then finally open her lips. "Thank you for taking me shopping earlier."

"You just want to say that to me?"

"LuEn is really lucky to have you as her boyfriend."

"Why is that?"

*hmm!!*

"Why is she lucky?"

"You know how to take care of a sick person. You are very thoughtful and considerate of others, like you did to me."

"You're going to become someone wife someday, you should learn these thing so you can take care your future husband."

"I don't think I will get marry."

"Why? Because no man out there want propose to you?"

"It just.." Lina pause.

"You like him but he doesn't feel the same way?" Hongbin put the towel into the bowl and rise the water out again.

She tire. Her eyelid drop and close and open slowly as she is trying to stay awake. The medicine must have kick in late. "Sleep." I whisper to her softly. No more conversation.