Chapter 7: Heart Attack

"Lina"

I heard a voice calling my name. In the same instance, m body was floating in the air. I feel two arm underneath my body. When I look up, I see the sun ray shining between his head and my eyes. I couldn't tell who it is right away.

Then I heard his voice...

"Watch where you're walking. I'm not your babysitter." The word hits me and my feet are slowly touching the surface of the ground.

It's Hongbin.

"Be more careful." Leo oppa dash his way across the street as soon there was no car. "Take care of your finace atleast." he turn toward Hongbin who has been holding my arm in his grip tightly.

"Why is this turning out to be a babysitting job!!" He screams with his head looking up in the sky. He still has his hand in the same position.

"I'm going alone. You can go back to your friend." I don't want to bother him. I am not a baby. Why is everyone keep treating me like a little kid? I am in college and I can support myself.

I own stock and I hold a share in the company. I don't need a babysitter. I don't need one especially the person who hates me the most.

"I'm going back in. You should take Lina and go."

"Fine.." He shook my arm and yank on them violently.

I put my foot down on the ground and pull back with little force I have.

"Walk!" He shook on them again.

"I'm going alone."

"Didn't you hear what hyung said? Use your leg and walk.." He yanks on me again.

"I can walk myself."

He let go after he stares at me with his cold eyes.

At the boutique......

"Welcome sir..." When we walk in all the employees greeted us right away. They seems to know him well since all of them drop what they are doing and make their way to greet him.

"What kind of dress are you looking for today sir?" A manager dressed in suite and tie asked him nicely.

"Anything is fine that will make her look better. Here is the card." With that, he gives the credit card to the manager and walk out with his phone in his hand dialing a number.

"Right this way miss."

"Thank you." This will be fun. For the first time, I am picking out my own outfit. Usually I have Kohei choose the dress for me. He is my butler.

I need someone opinion.

"Miss I have all the newest collection from variant style and color. Which color do you wish to try on first." The girl employee with a slight sweet face and wear too much eyeliner that makes her look old asked.

"Can I see all blue monochrome and white please."

"Right away.." With that she leaves and come back with two racks of dresses. One rack are blue chromatic and the other are white and beiges.

All the dresses are pretty.

"Wow miss you have a beautiful skin." The employee is helping me dress as I need someone to help zip up the back and the the string.

The first dress I tried on and I step outside looking in the big mirror it looks okay. The fabric is nice and soft but I think it's too revealing in the back. This dress might be a little inappropiate for this party. It is uncle's company anniversaries.