27: A Perfect Host

I hope Hyuk feel entertain today. Since we just know each other, I am still don't know much of what he likes and dislikes.

Immediately after we got out of the car, Lin is here to greet us.

"Lin this is my friend Hyuk."

"Nice to meet you sir. My name is Lin and I will be taking care of your need." Lin bow and went over to get Hyuk luggage.

"Thank you." He reply.

"What would you like to eat today miss? What happened?" Kim the head house caretaker came out with a shock expression on his face.

"Same old mr Kim KimBo." I let out a dry laugh. I'm so clumsy.

We head inside the house with Hyuk hold on to my left arm supporting my body and I hop on one leg.

"I will go get the first aid box." KimBo was about to leave but I stopped him.

"I will be okay. It's getting better already." I move it with my strength showing him its okay.

Hyuk help me sit down on the sofa.

"You should go take a shower since we been around the town all day today." I told Hyuk and Lin came back waiting to escort Hyuk to his room.

"You're right." He smiles and follow Lin to the guest room which is close to my bedroom on the east wing of the house.

While he's taking his shower I should go take mine as well. With this I slowly hop on one foot and head to my room with Mr KimBo following behind with his arm spread out waiting to catch me if I fall.

"Sir and madam didn't know about this I assume."

"I have to go to the Chateau tomorrow, I don't want to disappoint them. I don't want to disappoint grandma."

"Understood." Mr KimBo walk ahead of me and open the door to my bedroom.

"Can you please prepare tea and snacks and set it up at the balcony on the right side."

"I will prepare it." He helps me into my room and bow his head and turn on his heel. "Oh Miss LiNa, I think your friend is really fitting to be more than friend."

"You think?" I giggled back at his comment. "Well, he can take Aden place if he's not careful."

"I don't think sir Aden will like that." Mr KimBo walk out and close the door behind.

It is true that I have a lot of fun today with Hyuk. He is really easy to talk to and really nice. He is the nicest Seoul boy I ever met.

I took a quick bath and came out dressing in evening casual.

A simple bunny white shirt and a long white silky pajama pant. This one I got it as a gift from Irene. She bough it in Tokyo.

I walk out from my room and head for Hyuk room when I hear a voice calling my name.

"Lina..." Hyuk calls me. He has already finishes his shower and is in his night casual. He is wearing a stripe shirt and long pant.

"Sorry for taking too long." I apologized with my head bow to him.

"You always apologizing." He came up and help support my side and we head to the balcony.

Lin and Mr KimBo is right by the entrance waiting for us when we got there.

"You were right." He say casually.

"About?" I asked him. The two of us are sitting across one another with our tea cup matches.