20: Chef Leo Chef Hongbin and Food Tester

I stop and look at him for a second then quickly step one foot forward walking pass him.

"Let's go!!"

"Eh!!!!" He grab my wrist and walk off quickly without my consent. "I have someplace to go."

He is walking too fast. I quickly match my speed with his.

"I'm going with you." He stop walking and stare at my face with a firm look. His jaw line reflect his handsome face and body.

"Why???" I asked. I don't know why he is coming with me.

"I have no choice. Hyung invite me for dinner and he tells me I have to take you as well."

"Well..." I free my hand from his grip by un winding his finger from my wrist. "You have plan already..."

"Why?? You don't want me to come?"

I was shocked by his change of voice. "I didn't mean it like that."

I try my best in explaining my reason to him.

"You want to be alone with my hyung?" He yank on my wrist again. This time he shove me in his car abruptly. I could have get in on my own since we are going to the same place. I guess he is annoy with me again.

Hyuk has urgent business to take care of so he left before I step out of the studio. I ask him for the band/music arrangement and I guess that is where he is going since he has to make sure he got everything right.

Uncle and grandfather would not be at the party but Hongbin can use the credit card to get anything he wants. I know he has or can have anything he wants. I have make my gift for him already.

The ride was rough as a thunderous storm hitting the rough sea. My heart race so fast I thought it would stop beating when it hit it max beat.

"Oppa..." I bow right away after getting out of the car seeing him standing there waiting for us. Leo oppa is tall and handsome just like the brother I ever wanted.

"How was the ride?"

"Great let go hyung, I'm hungry." Hongbin cut me off by swinging his arm around oppa shoulder and force walking him inside the house. I follow behind closely.

"Your acting strange..." I heard Leo oppa said to Hongbin.

I think he is the same as ever. I think he hates me even more than before. How am I suppose to make him like me before I go back home? Maybe I should give up on the idea. I don't have to worry about him throwing out Prince now that he said I could keep him. I should be myself.

No no!!! Not my style. He need time to get use to me that is all.

"If you keep making that face by the time you reach thirty, you have have wrinkle looking like this dog..."

"If I look as cute as Prince then I'm okay..." I know he is being sarcastic but I can't help it.

"With wrinkle on your forehead yeah right!!" He scoff at my word.

"Be nice!!" Leo oppa strangle Hongbin neck and hit his arm. "Help me cook."

"Fineeee!!!" He sighs while fixing his gaze directly at me.

I want to help as well. I see that there is no body home.

"I give everyone a vacation until everybody come home." Leo oppa notice I look around the house and don't see any maid or worker.

"Wow!! That's great." Leo oppa is more nicer and more charming than Hongbin.

"Hyung I'm hungry..." Hongbin slip in an apron. He is going to cook.