37: I'm Falling

"Lina you're moving out??" Hyuk look surprise.

"What about uncle???" Hyung ask her.

"Haha!! Dad doesn't know.. So oppa please don't tell uncle." She turns to the guy called KwangTae again. "Uncle will surely...."

"Yeah, dad will let it slip once he start drinking.." he chuckles. These two are really close. I hated his face already.

"Great, I will help you decorate." Ken is in on it too.

"Yeah, I'm free anytime you call." Ravi added.

"I'm in as well." Hyuk smile.

"Let make a party then..." N suggest.

"Who said I will let you move out." I slam my spoon on the glass and broke the tip off.

"Oh, let me clean this up...." Lina put down her plate and reach her hand out for the broken glass when Aden slap her hand away the moment before she can grab it.

"It's dangerous!!" He picks up the broken pieces.

"Oppa I will help you." His little sister hold out paper napkin to him.

"Just let the waiter take care of it." Leo hyung call in the waiter.

The waiter clean up the mess and we quickly finish eating. I stood by the drink table observing her from a distant with noona siting by me.

Time passes...

I am watching her closely as she talks to Hyuk and N. The three are laughing as N pouring wine into her glass.

"Something is wrong with Lina.."

"I think she's drunk.." She's too happy after seeing her favorite actor. Her friendly smile never left her face.

"No LiNa not drunk. Look closely.." Noona pull on my face.

"Huh??? what are you talking about??" I turn to her. I am not sure what she is talking about.

"Love is not easy..." She takes a sip. "Lina" she walks toward Lina and get her attention from Irene and Aden.

"Eonnie said you have something to talk to me about?" She wipes away sweat from her forehead and look into my eyes waiting for my answer patiently. "It's getting hot in here don't you think?"

"Let's go outside.." I took hold of her hand.

"Umm okay..."

We walk out through the back door away from everyone else.

LiNa POV

Hongbin and I walk out from the party heading outside in the night.

I'm totally happy with everything he did for me. He spend his time on me. This is the first time and I'm grateful. Aden told me he hit Hongbin and Hongbin didn't hit Aden back.

This is my first birthday party away from home. The reason we return home to Busan was to celebrate my birthday with everyone back home but this feels like family as well.

I get to spend my birthday party with my best friend, my claimed to be childhood best friend but I don't remember her for some reason; my city friends and my crush. Although KwangTae oppa left early, he leaves me his wish and present. I'm just happy I got to see him. The best part was my present from Aden andIrene. Can't believed my favorite singer/actor showed up at my party. Apart from that he follows my blog.

"Why are you grinning?" He let go of my hand once we outside the studio.

"Im happy. Everybody remember my birthday."