22: The Party

Hongbin POV

So it's true. She really does disappear from my sight for my birthday. No sight of her or her dog.

Everyone have been busy with preparation. Hyuk and everybody is here in their suit. They are wearing black and white.

Hyuk, Ken, Ravi, N and Hyung planned the party at my house after all although I told them I wanted on the ship.

The only person who is not here at this moment is LuEn. Guests start coming in little by little.

They are our classmates and friends since junior high. Those are the one we closet too and fews are our rich of richest friends.

I bet she is planning something extravagant surprise.

"Hey birthday boy.." Ravi came up with his usual greeting.

"Happy birthday man." N pat my back.

"Happy birthday!!!" Hyuk lock my neck with his arm.

"Yahhhh!!" I lock his neck back.

Everyone keeps coming in. Waiters are walking around with finger food and appetizers.

The guys has live band and live idol group performing.

"So where is LuEn?" Ken ask as he take a glass from the waiter and pass one on to me.

The music stop. I see Leo Hyung up there with the mic in his hand.

It has already been an hour since the party started. People are walking in and out from outside the garden, the outside pool and the inside pool. The party held from the back yard.

The guys did a great job decorating the lights and choosing the color.

"We have special surprise for the birthday boy and as well as the guests here today." Hyung move the mic from the stand and walk around.

A giant present box near the stage are now being shine on with a light. The crowds all goes silence and a music play on the stereo.

"Woooo!!!" The male and female guests cheer as the box wall drop and there inside a group of girls came out and start singing to the song.

They are the hottest girl group in Korea. After the girl group performance was finish, a boy group walk in one by one singing to a song called Midnight Sun and another boy group perform a song called Error.

Their music and choreography is great. The live music performance by the idols group brought the guests back to the main party ground. Lastly, by the end of Error, the curtain drop and LuEn came out looking stunningly like a robot.

Despite seeing LuEn on stage looking amazing, I was disappointed that she shows up an hour later.

Cheer and applaud growing louder and louder. This one is certainly unexpected. It was too bad the girls has to leave but the boy band stay behind dancing with the guests.

"Happy birthday Hongbinssi." LuEn wrap her arm around me as I accepted them happily.

It's been a while since I last see her.

"Have you been well?" She laughs as if she doesn't know.

"Make me feel better." I teasingly whisper in her ear.

"You kid..." N kick my playfully.

"Yah... There's people here." Ken making a funny face and shaking his head.

When I'm about to lean on and give her a welcoming kiss, LuEn separate herself from my embrace.

"I have a friend to introduce you to." With that she looks toward the drink table. Taking her hand off of my own, LuEn makes her way toward that person and drag him by the arm walking gracefully back to where I'm standing.