43: His Habits

Not good, I keep loosing to him.

Soon, I I'll loose my balance if I drink any more.

Hongbin drinks a lot. Even though I lose the battle, he never let me drink alone.

"What's the matter?" He stop and turn around then let the music running. He walk over to the sofa and sit down two inches apart.

"I...."

"You want to go home now??"

"You can't drive." I told him while I keep my hand on my lap.

"You can't drive either so why don't we spend a night here together."

"Huh!!"

At that moment, Hongbin lean himself forward. My heart beats faster and faster with every millimeter of gap he closing between us.

Unconsciously I lean back until my back hitting the sofa and my head fall onto the arm rest.

"No!!!" My hand swung on its own making a loud contact with Hongbin's right cheek.

"My beautiful cheek.." He react to the slap by rubbing his cheek. "You are a zero in romance." He yank my arm pulling my body upward into a sitting position.

"I have to use a rest room." I quickly ran out side without looking back grabbing my phone and take it with me.

I can't let him tease me like this.

"Are you and Hongbin still going out?" LuEn and that guy again.

"Your drunk." LuEn wrap her arm around his neck.

"I will see you two later." LuEn friend pat her and walk away with her guy leaving LuEn and Jo together.

I can't make out for sure what they are doing in the dim lite corner of the hall leading it straight to the backside near the restroom.

That would be stupid not knowing. It's just that I don't want to know.

"Hey!!!" A pair of arm spun my shoulder around. "Do you need me to keep you company?"

"I'm here with someone.." I answer back.

"Let's go drink just two of us." This strange guy. He has a pierce ears and a slightly dark circle beneath his eye.

"Let go of her."

"Hongbin!!" I gasped.

"Can't even let you use toilet on your own." He step in between the drunk guy and I.

"I'm just..." The guy hesitate. He sounds nervous.

"Leave!!" Hongbin raise his voice.

"I'm sorry!!" The guy bow to Hongbin deeply without looking up again he leave quickly.

"What are you doing letting a punk like that hit on you??"

"LuEn..." I hold on to his hand and gave it a squeeze tightly. "LuEn!!"

Hongbin avert his eyes from mine and look toward the direction my back is.

"Are you okay???" I ask him knowing his eyes are on the two of them. "I saw LuEn with that other guy several time now." I whisper to him softly.

There is no answer from him. Nothing!! I can't even see his expression when his broad shoulder are right against my eyes. I didn't wear my heel today. I must look like Hongbin's little sister.

LuEn is dress nicely with tight sparkly short black dress and a high heel. Those are from latest collection.

"Hongbin...." I tab his shoulder. "Hongbin I think.."