45: My First Confession

"LiNa I'm coming with you." Hyuk come running.

"Oh okay.."

"You might get lost.."

"I got the school map in my head now."

"I thought you have a bad sense of direction" Hyuk chuckle in amusement. He help carry my textbook plus his own.

"Hmmmmppp!!" I look away.

"We will go to karaoke this evening. You have to come with us."

"Oh karaoke!!" Just hearing the words bring back the memories from last night.

"SungRa invite all of us out to her restaurant. She has a karaoke machine in a private room."

"Really? Wow!!"

Walking into the class, Hyuk and I take our seat in the back room as usual.

"It's good to be back after a short exhausting break." Hyuk let out his thought and my own as well.

"I was thinking the same thing."

*keekeee* both of us laugh hysterically.

"What's so funny?" Hongbin show up out of nowhere.

"You're changing your seat now?" Hyuk ask Hongbin.

"I want a change of view for once." He sit next to me and pull out his notebook from his bag.

"Oh!!"

----

LiNa turn her face toward Hyuk and open the book to the chapter and begin reading with Hyuk.

"Ethics and Econ.." Hyuk start off the chapter.

Hongbin sigh annoying to himself after being ignore although he came all the way to the back of the room to be near her.

"We're skipping class today!!!" Hongbin get up from his seat in a rush. He grabs LiNa by her wrist with his right hand and with his left he grab her purse.

"Hey!!! Where are you going!" Hyuk stop Hongbin by pulling on LiNa free hand.

"Just the two of us!!!"

LiNa POV

That's when everyone in the class stop talking and turn their attention to the three. That is including Ravi Ken and N.

"Hey take it easy!!" N came in between Hyuk and Hongbin.

"This class is important." I told Hongbin straight up looking into his eyes.

He hand his head and close his eye then without letting go of my wrist, he force me to walk behind him out of the university.

"I can tutor you later." He look back with out stopping. "How dense can you be?" He shout at me. He's totally different than the first day. He is angry but the look on his face and in his eyes are different.

It's more gentle and yet it's fierce.

"Where are we going?" I ask him when he shove me into his car.

"A hotel!!!"

"What!!!!"

I heard it wrong. No I was hoping I heard it wrong.

I try to open the door but it was lock and can only be open from outside.

We sit in silence. Only the sound of the wind against the car can be heard.

I feel like my heart is going to pop open. This is not happening.

"I'm not like your girlfriend or one of your groupies." I said quietly as I keep my face downward.