59: Heart Set, Mind Set

Aden refused to come inside the house so he drop me off by the front gate.

I hope Hongbin is already asleep by this time. I just turned on my phone again and saw many missed calls and messages all from him.

"Miss Lina"

"I'm sorry I came home late." I apologized to Mr Shi right away. He is holing his hand together. He is panicking.

"Yeah you came home late." By the door way I saw Hongbin in his pajama and wearing a house bunny slipper I brpught back from my hometown. I did t take it out from my bag yet so how did he gets his hand on them?

"I was working." I look downward and quickly walk pass Hongbin keeping my distant as far away from him as possible. Once I'm inside, I run up the steps.

"Why are you running away from me?" Hongbin call out to me but I didn't bother to stop and talk to him.

I still don't know how to talk or how to look at him. When I'm thinking about Hongbin, I see Luen face pop up with the image from the club and the pool.

"I'm not running away from you." I shout back to him and quickly find my way toward my room and open the door then close it quickly.

"LiNa..." Hongbin call my name on the other side of the door. "Why did you locked your door?"

"I locked my door because I don't want you to come in."

"Why???"

"I'm not feeling well. I don't want you to get sick."

"Then let me check on you." He knocks on my door again and try to twist the door knob open.

"I just need some peace and quiet time so I can rest."

"Okay, rest well." He gave up and I let out a relief sigh.

My heart is beating abnormally. I thought I have to look at him to have my heart races this fast but apparently his deep voice got my heart race like a electricity bolt too.

What is wrong with me??

I need to go see KwangTae oppa to confirm my feeling for him. I need to go see him tomorrow.

I got up extra early in the morning, made simple pancake for hongbin and head out right away to avoid any encounter. I was drop off by driver Kung near the hospital and I walk myself there. He hesitant but then leave when I have him a reassurance smile.

"Oppa I think I'm feeling sick." I call him on my cellphone and immediately he picks up.

Just after three minutes he came in and have me lay down on the bed resting.

"Your temperature is normal." He place his hand on my forehead.

"Oppa can you check my heart beat?? I think it beating abnormally." I take his hand onto mine.

Oh no!! I think I still like KwangTae oppa. Seeing him in his white coat makes him look more handsome and sophisticated.

"Your heart beat is fast but nothing abnormal is going on. You can open your eyes now."

Bubbles and glitter floating around KwangTar oppa. His face are fair as a milky cloud. His lips are pink. He looks like a prince in a white lab suit. "Are you dating anyone?" I asked him.

"I told you right I was just pretending to date her so her parent would be convinced she has someone she loves."

"Ahuh!!" I nodded my head. "You and eonnie kissed." I told him.

"After pretending last time, we met again last week and she ask me out."

"So you are going out with..."