61: Sweet Dream

Leo POV

The moment I push the intercom outside of the room, my heart filled with anticipation.

>>>>>> reveal in later chapter.... 😊 Leo feeling...

>><<

LiNa POV

I took almost an hour getting ready for dinner with oppa tonight. I'm really nervous since this dinner date is in a different country just the two of us.

With the sound of the intercom, it seemed the door are getting closer. That is Leo oppa. I slowly walk forward the door with nervousness

I click open the door and keep my eyes cast downward. I count one to ten in my heart and slowly look up.

"Oppa, you look like a prince" I commented on his princely outfit. That came out of my mouth after I gasp in the air and after the excitement. His shoes are polished shine. His pant are pleaded perfect.

"You look beautiful Lina" He easily complimented me like it was natural thing to say coming out of his mouth.

My nervousness slowly faded away after I knew he was satisfied with my look today.

Just like Prince and Princess, he escorted me out and we head up on the clear glass elevator illuminated by the LED light around the outside of the cargo. The city at night is glorious. The view from Seoul and here are equally beautiful. It has its own beauty in its own style. Just like viewing Seoul Tower at night looking into the city, the view at InterContinental Hotel is a breathe taking astonishing.

I am wearing a classy and yet elegant dress. It is a long length dress showing my waist line. The design in the back exposed my skin where its lace going down in a V-shape. I bought this dress with Aden. He said it looks good on me. When he said that his ear turned red like burning coal.

We were shown to our table by the window. The atmosphere inside are calm and quiet. I can see all eyes are on us two foreigners although we are not the only foreigners here. There are many westerners as well as easterner.

"Don't be nervous. You look amazing." Leo oppa whispered in my ear.

"Everyone is looking at us." I answered him back nervously. I'm usually don't care but now I felt different.

"That is because you are the most beautiful out of all the women in here."

I looked down at his compliment. The staring of people were making me felt hot in my cheeks.

At our table I see a huge bouquet of roses laid there near the candle light.

"Congratulation on your first proposal LiNa" he picked it up and handed it to me.

"The roses are very beautiful." I lowered my head and my nose and smell the roses. "It's so fresh."

"Glad you like it." I'm holding the roses bouquet in my arm and Leo oppa pulled out a chair for me so I sat down.

He walk to the other side and sat down like a prince. He wore a black and white suit and tie.

We ordered our food and appetizer. Little at a time, our dinner session came to an end with a dessert.

Leo oppa had ordered me a tiramisu my favorite cake pastry of all time.

He had my name written on a mini piece of chocolate too.

"You have a little chocolate on your upper lip LiNa." He used his napkin and carefully wipe it off my lip. I can feel my heart beat racing to its limit.