First Impression

"I'm only in college, I don't want to get marry yet." Hongbin scream in his pillow as he slowly drifting into a sleep from exhaustion.

The star is hiding. The moon shining in the night sky and slowly the sun rushing from the east. Little by little the Ray from the horizon of the sky shine and makes the world bright and warm.

"Master Hongbin it's time to get up." A man in his late twenty walk into the room and slowly open the curtain letting the sunlight into the room.

"I'm not going...."

"Sir would sell this mansion if you do not go to pick miss Nana up at the air port today."

"Arrhhhhh!!" He scream as he throw his blanket and pillow on the floor.

"I will be waiting down stair please get dress quickly."

"I will show you!" Wearing nothing from his waist up, Hongbin walk himself to his grand bathroom and turn on the faucet. Staring at his reflection in the mirror, his eyes glum in acne as he hold his fist tight.

.....

Walking out from the terminal Nana dragging her luggage behind as she looking around.

"Guess I should go to the house and head to school." Nana walk out from the airport and hail a taxi and quickly got on.

*ring ring*

"Hello uncle." She pick up the phone. "Yes I'm heading there now." She paused and listen to the voice over the line. "No the person is not here. Okay bye." Putting the cell phone back into her coat jacket, Nana look out to the city of Seoul and sigh slowly.

The city is buzzing with life.

With straight face she walk out from the taxi and pay for the fee. "Thank you."

"Welcome Miss." Nana was immediately greeted by the same man that wake up Hongbin. "My name is Shi Go Jun. I will take your luggage for you." He extended out his hand waiting for Nana to hand him her bag.

"I can take it thank you." She gave him a wryly smile.

"Please let me take the luggage." He insisted.

Before she handed him her luggage Nana stare at the nice man and she exhale out with a little noise.

"Please follow me.." He walks inside.

As he lead her inside the mansion, four maids line up each side of the entrance all bow heir head to her.

Lina POV

As of today I will be living in this house. I will have to explore the mansion later. For now I just have to leave my stuff here and get going to school.

"Miss, I apologize, the room is not ready yet. It will be ready by this afternoon."

I just step inside and sit down on the sofa, suddenly I am addressed again.

"I'm really sorry." A maid that is following him now to me as well.

"That is fine, I won't be using the room today. No need to apologize."

"Where will you be staying then ?"

"At a hotel. I just came here to drop off some of my belonging that is all."

"Young Master Hongbin has a test today so he cannot go to pick you up from the air port, I'm sorry. Let me escort you to school."

This is my first time at this school. My second year of college and I am already behind in classes.

"These are my classes?" I thought I sent in the list of class I want to take already but why are there classes on here that I didn't choose.

"These are the class sir wish you to study."

'Economic, Literature, Language and Business Ethic.' These are all the class I'm trying to avoid but I guess I can't. I have to fulfill grandmother wishes and I can go aboard after everything is done.

"Thank you.." I take my school bag and bow to him thanks to his kindness.

"I will contact master Hongbin that Miss Nana has arrive."

"Please don't" I stop him from dialing his phone. "Please..."

"As you wish. This is my number and if anything happen or come up at all please contact me immediately."

"Thank you" I walk to my class. Mr. Shi also prepared the textbook and everything I need.

The school is a little different than what I used to.

Here I am in the class, I decided to take the seat closest to the back. Staying behind in the back to observe the first day is enough. I just need to get use to the new system.

"Hey!" I turn around to the voice of someone calling by name and tapping on my shoulder. "You new here right?" A guy with chick eyes, tall and slender body wearing a hat ask me quietly.

"Yes" I answered brieftly.

"My name is Hyuk welcome to our class." He exended out his hand waited for me to take it.

"Thank you" I shake his hand and turn my attention toward the board once again.

The day is over and I made one new friend today. He is really nice and helpful.

The place is unfamiliar but I manage to get to the place I wanted to go quick. I miss the first two week of class but catching up won't be a problem.

Here I am at the hotel and I'm exhausted and hungry.

As I am walking toward my room I heard a noises from ahead and see a young good looking man with a pretty woman wearing a short tight dress kissing and hugging each other. Both of them look drunk.

They both look young. I quickly slide my keycard and enter the room before they spot me. It would make me look bad as if I were spying on them.
...

In the mean time

"We're not going back to your house?" Hongbin wrap his arm around her tiny waist and she lean her face to his neck and kisses over and over.

"I don't want to see her. I rather stay here tonight. You can go if you want." Hongbin push her away from him and slide his keycard in the slot.

"I'm too drunk. Let me stay with you tonight."

Hongbin pulling her hand and both of them go inside the room and shut the door behind.

In there, he immediately loosen his shirt and taking off his shoe. "I'm exhausted good night." Hongbin lay across the bed and drift off into a deep sleep mode.

"We were suppose to have some fun.." The girl climb on top of Hongbin and crease his chest and body. The sleepiness taken over her as well. Slowly she fall asleep on top of Hongbin body.