25: Home alone

Hongbin POV

I woke up and see a note on the table. She left me with a note and her puppy running around the room barking.

"This better be good" I pick up the note and start reading.

'Please take care of my puppy for me because he doesn't like anyone else. His care taker Irene cannot take him so I have no one else to depend on' I stop half way of the paper looking at Prince who is spinning around trying to catch his tail. 'I will make it up to you. He went on his morning walk already today so you can take him out tomorrow.'

"What kind of note is this?" I tear up the paper and crushed it into a ball.

"Ruff ruff" he stops and bark at me as if he understood what I said.

Today is my second day with him......

"Your lucky I have enough sleep today." I stretch my arm and turn my neck left and right. "When will she be coming home?" I talk to Prince as if he could understand my word.

*ruff ruff* all he does is keep barking. That's the way he talks to me.

He is not such a bad little puppy after all. At least he listen to my command.

Shi said he doesn't repond to Shi too well. Shi can be a little uptight from time to time in work mode.

"Look here. I am the master of the house. You have to listen to me." In my right hand I hold out a rabbit pointer stick I got from Noona. In my left hand I hold a pillow guarding myself incase Prince try to get close.

"Master Hongbin, he just a small dog. He can't hurt you." Shi chuckles as I am trying to protect myself in the living room.

Prince keep following me everywhere I go.

"It's better to prevent than cure right?" My two foot are on the sofa. There is no way in getting close to her dog.

"I think he wants you to take him for a walk sir."

"At this time?" I look at the clock and its pass nine. It's a little late this time around.

*ruff ruff* he barks again.

"You sure are demanding." This little puppy sure knows how to get what he wants. "Shi get me his leash."

"Right away sir." He bow with a reply.

Prince is wearing a little pink collar around his neck. His wont do. He can't wear this cloth when is in my care.

"Buy some new collar while we're gone. Get the navy blue color. This color doesn't suite him."

"Yes sir." Shi immediately dial up the phone and speak with the store clerk.

.......

"It's a nice day today sir." Shi is wearing his usual suit and tie while I am in my work out clothe.

"He is not saying anything." I looked at him and he just happily walking with his mouth wide open.

"I see you have taken a like of Prince sir." Shi said it out of his mind again.

He is the only one in the house that dare to go against my command.

"Not even a little." I turn to look around the surrounding.

The ladies can't resist themselves and look at me then they shyly turn their face away. Although I was with LuEn and ladies looked at me, I always happy. This time feel a little different.

I didn't care this time.

I half noticed Shi have been observing me this entire time.

At day after my birthday, Leo hyung went buzzard on me. He took my car away. He took my credit card away. He also took my worker away.