41: You and Me

Hongbin haven't make any comment about anything since the park. I wondered what I said wrong.

I am just happy Prince is back and he is healthy. It's seems like Hongbin has taking a like to Prince. On the other way around is the same.

First time in my life, I am actually here to work out at the gym. Never in my imagination I would come here although Aden always trying to drag me to go and workout with him many time and I always turned him down. I only go to talk to him.

Since his service, Aden looks like a real man rather than a boy in my eyes now. One thing will never change is he's my best friend.

"I need my phone." I grab his shirt and stop him from walking into the empty gym. No one but us two are in here. So I have thought.

"You will get it back once you complete each set of exercise." Ravi came in with his arm stretch up in the air. "Hi LiNa."

"Ravi!!" I let go of Hongbin and walk up to him. "You work out too?"

"Yeah of course. Hongbin and I always come here together. Just look at my muscle." He shows his bicep with a proud grin on his face.

"Wow" I'm amazed at the sight. Can't help but starring at it.

"Stop making that face you little pervert." Hongbin blind my eyes with his hand and pull my head back against his chest.

"It's rare to see he bring someone here with him."

"Ouch!!!! He said I looked fat." I replied him. Nothing, can't see his face but I hear his laughter.

"Come on.."

"I shouldn't have come today." Ravi is giving Hongbin a teasing smirk.

I love it when there is someone other than Hongbin and I in here. I know Ravi because of Hyuk. He is almost an easy person to talk to.

"Why? I thought you always come here with Hongbin. Is it because of me?" I ask him nicely. "I will leave so you two can do some guy workout."

"It just that if I stay I would be a....." Hongbin slap Ravi on his arm when he about to say something to me. His action was quick as a cheetah.

"Stay and be my co-trainer." Hongbin interrupt.

"Yeah Yeah!!" Ravi scoff and walk off bringing two rope in his hand and offer one to me. "Let start with some warm up okay."

With little brief explanation from Ravi, I follow him skipping rope and counting to fifty.

My breathing become uneasy as I slow my pace down when I get to thirty. I have't exercise for several days and I can't believe the outcome of my body. I have been eating too much sweets, cake in particularly.

"Good, keep going..." Hongbin watch us with his arm cross his chest. He's too, has a muscular bicep. His arms are tone. He comes in a package no wonder women keeps falling for him. I am no match like he said.

"I'm tired.... " I talk back in jumping motion.

"It's just warm up. You can do it Lina" Ravi gave me an encouragement to keep on going.

"45,46...47,48..49...50.." Hardly having enough oxygen going into my lung, I stop and drop to the floor the second I reach number 50.

*huh!!* *huh*

"You tired already?" Hongbin lean over his body and flick my forehead with his right hand. "This is why I drag you here with me today."

*Ouch!!* He keeps flicking my forehead like I'm a kid. I don't understand why he keep treating me like this. At this moment, I'm way too tired to ask him while this is only a warm up.