Social Casualties - Part 1

Social Casualties...

Jessa, Violet, Juliet, and Alicia have been as close as family since elementary school. Nothing can break their friendship apart. But when the struggles of high school soon come their way—doubt isn't an unfamiliar word.

Their friendship is tested when boys, lies, and secrets come between them, resulting in someone's utter regret and despair—and that's just their first year.

___________________________

Hello hello hello

Now before the fanfiction there are just a couple things I'd like to discuss:

- There will be 4 books published from this series corresponding with the years the characters will be attending the school. Since it's year one, it's book one. Year two will be book two and so on.

- I understand that the guys are Australian, though for plot purposes I have made them American. I'm sorry in advance for any confusion, but that's just how I wrote it.

- The guys are very well different ages, since Luke is a year 11 (Junior), Ashton is a year 10 (Sophomore), and Michael and Calum are year 9's (Freshmen) their ages will be 16, 15, and 14. As the books go on they get older, so book two they'll be 17, 16, 15, etc.

- The high school they attend is very much preppy, which means they got da moneys. So they have many electives and class trips and so on.

For my readers who have read Past, Present, No Future:

- The 5sos in ppnf IS NOT the same 5sos in this, they all happen to have the same name and faces but are not the same people :) if that makes any sense. Nor are they related to the 5sos in ppnf, they're their own people.

-the characters in past present no future indeed have cameos in this book, since it is a sequel.

-IF YOU HAVEN'T READ PAST PRESENT NO FUTURE AND YOU PLAN ON READING IT! Do not worry :) there are no major spoilers in this series AND it's another plot/storyline, so you can basically read Social Casualties before, during, or after Past, Present, No Future.

That's all I could think to clear up now, so any other confusion just ask in the comment section or feel free to message me personally (: