"I was too busy and my manager wouldn't let me off," I lied. I just walked home with Manager-nim. I felt really bad for lying, but somehow I felt that he knew I was lying to him. He then pulled me into a hug. I had to say, his hugs were the best. I started to feel all warm and fuzzy. 

"It's okay if you're hurting you know. You can tell me what happened," he said. I gasped. He knew already? "Suho kissed you right?" Baekhyun chuckled. "He told me what happened and said he was sorry, but it wasn't true right? You didn't kiss him. You wouldn't." I was quiet. I  didn't kiss him. I wanted to say it, but how come it wouldn't come out of my mouth. It was silent and it was suffocating me. It was making me quiet. Baekhyun wouldn't be mad would he? "What's made you so quiet? Did you really..." The silence was choking me. "I'm leaving." He let go of me and left. I then ran out the door to see his back full of disappointment. 

"I didn't kiss him!" I yelled at the last moment. He turned back to me and smiled. 

"I knew you wouldn't!" he said in excitement. Baekhyun walked back to me and tears started forming in my eyes. "W-wait, why are you crying?" he asked probably surprised by the sudden act of me crying. 

"You made me scared," I said wiping my tears. He laughed and pulled me close. 

"You're stupid. I wouldn't believe that you kissed him. You love me more than Suho any day," he said in his soothing tone. I smiled and looked up at him. "Let's go inside." I agreed with him as we walked back into the apartment room. 

I was cooking some food for us to eat because I knew that Baekhyun wouldn't eat if he planned to come over and because I have high metabolism. Baekhyun was on the couch flipping through channels to see what would excite him or not. I let the soup get ready to boil and plopped on the couch next to Baekhyun. He rested his head on my shoulder immediately and I just let out a laugh. He looked up and I looked down. Our eyes rested on each other's. They said more than words combined. A smile crept up to his face. "I love you too," he said as he pecked me on the lips. I smiled and just sighed as his head went back to my shoulder. I rested my head on top of his and our hands automatically intertwined with another. I just couldn't help smiling. 

I really didn't want to move from my spot, but I had no choice because I didn't want to the food to burn on the stove. I left his side and he pouted. "Grow up," I replied to his pout. He just turned his head to the tv again trying to enjoy being home.  Yes, home. Well at least he called this his home because he didn't like living with the others now. I was sure that he liked it here. He would always whine about how he never got to play video games with Sehun and Chanyeol. I told him he was too old for such things, but he said he would always have a young soul because they "lived longer". I decided not to fight him about it anymore. I set the table after finishing the salad for Baekhyun's diet he was on. He plopped down on his seat and gave the salad a dirty look. I lifted my head to face a pouting Baekhyun. I knew why he was pouting, but I asked him what was wrong. 

"You know what's wrong. Can't you just give me some more meat and less salad?" he said. "Let's cheat." 

"No, because your manager said that you ate a lot at a restaurant today and that you need to eat something light and healthy. The first thing that came to my mind was salad, so there it is," I explained as I ate some of his salad myself. He gave me a disgusted face as he shoved some of the salad in his mouth. I laughed at him and he just kept glaring. His face reminded me of when I used to watch cartoons and see one of the characters explode. That's what I thought of him. I thought his head was going to explode. He finished the salad anyway and I just smiled. 

We cuddled on the couch as he started a movie to watch. My head rested on his shoulder as the movie started. He had his hand intertwined with mine like earlier, but it was a tighter grip than usual. I moved my head to look at him. He gave a expression that was hard to read. I didn't know what he was trying to tell me with those eyes staring at our eyes. His eyes rested on mine and they changed a different color. They were a depressed brown, like cold coffee left in the cold.  I stared into his eyes and he didn't move either, his eyes didn't quiver, mine did. I was scared. What was going on in his brain of his? I wanted to ask him that, but nothing would come out. "Yun..." he trailed. He was hesitant. "I'm just sorry. I can't do this anymore." He stood up and my eyes just followed him. He grabbed his jacket, but I stopped him. 

"What's wrong?" I asked him. He didn't make any quick move. His movements were slow and hesitant. "Why are you-" 

"I love you," he said as his voice quivered. "I love the way you smile when you're around me. I love the way you give me those eyes to stare at everyday. I love how you never threw me away. I love how you loved me all this time..." He stopped for a bit and then went back to what he was saying. "We were like those lovers in a movie, but I think the movie has ended, Yun." My eyebrows furrowed in confusement. "I don't like how we don't end up together." My heart broke just then. I walked up to him and looked into his eyes. I looked for an answer, for the truth. I searched and searched, but Baekhyun grabbed my hands and I looked at his eyes surprised by his action. He kissed me. His lips touched mine. I was confused about everything. His passionate kiss made me want to keep him in my arms for even longer. He then pulled away. He left. Just like that. He left me in a wink of an eye. That's what happened. I was hoping he was lying, but he never came back, he never called or texted. He didn't contact me at all after that. He just left my life empty just like that. I was never going to see him again. That's how our relationship ended. I guess it was because we never had a heart to heart. 

--------------------------------------

A/N: IS THIS THE END?! Your welcome guys. It was nice writing this chapter. I'd like to thank those who supported me throughout this story. I'd also like to thank all of you headphones for reading this and making it my best fanfiction of my life. Thank you so much! 

You think that I ended it? I didn't. It's not the end of the story yet. Don't freak out... please. Anyways, how did you like it? Was it good? Comment your thoughts? Check out my other stories and see if they are to your liking. Thanks and bai!