"Isn't it so rude?" she started. Her voice was cracking in so many places. I was sure she wasn't okay at the moment. "He asked you about eating dinner and not me. Do you know how much prettier I am?" Okay, ouch, that hurt. "I'm not saying you're not pretty, but~, I should've gotten him as a date." Her words slurred and I just nodded along to what she was saying. "He's good looking, and I'm beautiful. Shouldn't we be together?" Lena hiccuped and was about to take another shot, until I pulled it away from her. 

"Maybe we should just take a rest," I said as I put the shot down. She started sobbing all of a sudden and I was surprised. I guess drinking made you bi polar. 

After dealing with Lena after the dinner, I walked home... alone. I took my time because we got off work early. I then remembered the situation from earlier. Maybe I should've drank. It would have made me forget about how dumb I was to lie to Baekhyun. The streets were still full of people and cars as I walked past them. They were like schools of fish. The night was peaceful and the moon shone brightly. "Miss Yun?" I turned around at the sound of my name. Manager-nim smiled at me and decided it was okay to approach me. "Why are you still walking around at this hour?" I shrugged. 

"Maybe I wanted some air, or because I needed some thoughts to think about," I said quietly while looking at the sky. I turned back to him. "I don't really know." He nodded like he understood, but for some reason, I knew he didn't understand what I was talking about at all. 

"Can I take you home tonight?" he asked me. I didn't want to ride in a car on a beautiful night and Baekhyun might be waiting for me at my apartment. I didn't want to tell him two stories and make him think nothing was going on. Baekhyun was the one that thought 'if you do it once, I can forgive and believe you, but if you do it twice, you're not a friend of mine'. I was his girlfriend and I needed to stay that way. 

"Thank you for asking, but I'd rather walk home," I said in a gentle tone. He nodded and then grabbed my bag. I think I know what he's doing now. 

"Let me walk you home then," he smiled as he walked in front of me. I gave a look and he just kept walking. What a guy. I walked beside him until I reached the building. "You live in an apartment?" he asked. I nodded. He handed me my bag and I gave a smile of thanks. Manager-nim just smiled back. "I wanted to tell you something all this time, but I never got the chance, Miss Yun." 

"What is it, Manager-nim?" I asked as I put my bag on. 

"I've liked you for a while and I was thinking maybe we could..."

"Date?" I finished. He let his dimple show again, but I declined him. "I'm sorry, but I'm dating someone else. If you don't know who I'm dating, you're behind on news," I said bluntly. 

"I know you're dating Baekhyun of EXO, but don't you think that we'd work out better together than your relationship with him?" 

"Excuse me?" I asked offended. "I think that me and Baekhyun are just fine. We see each other almost everyday and I don't need a guy that thinks one is better than the other. It was nice walking with you, goodnight." I went inside the building and mentally slapped myself. I probably just lost my job. I sighed as I entered the elevator. 

--------------------------------------

I had nothing to do or think about either than the fact that Manager-nim said that me and his relationship would work better than mine and Baekhyun's. I arrived at my door and Baekhyun was leaning against it. I gave a weak smile as my stomach started to not feel so well. Those thoughts started becoming the first thing that popped into my head. He then gave me a confused look. "What's wrong?" he asked as he looked at me. I shook my head. 

"It's nothing," I said as I opened the door for both of us to enter. He followed behind me inside the house. 

"Why did you come to my concert today?" I stopped in my tracks. Was this that right moment? Was it that moment I was to tell him about that incident? I then started moving again like nothing happened.