Chapter 28

A/N:

UNEDITED CHAPTER AGAIN. IGNORE THE ERRORS :)

Unknown's POV

I slashed the bottles of wine on the table. He confessed to her.

 What would I do if she accepts him?

Everything I have done till now will go in vain.

She seems to be rejecting the feelings inside her for now. What if she no longer fears to acquire his feelings?

The way she moved towards Adrian about the note I placed in the rest room, seemed like she has developed some unknown power inside her.

It is no surprise, She has got Ryan by her side. 

My bleeding hand stained the white couch I was lying on. I squeezed crimson blood to flow more on to the couch.

I would never let Veronica win this. This pain, will travel into every single nerve of her.

It is time I plough her past.

Veronica's POV

Waking up the next morning, I got ready to spend a day with Ryan. It was necessary to let him know my whole story.

He knows only part of me and He needs to accept me with my bygone life.

I put on a simple red t-shirt with cargo. Pulling back my hair into pony, I applied some lip gloss and thin eye liner.

Sally stayed at home with me until my parents returned from another vacation.

The bell rang and I rushed to open the door.

There he stood in his casual wear, with a red t-shirt and cargo. Just like me.

I stood there stunned and he had the same expression on his face.

"I-uh-Give me a minute, I will change into something else." I turned my heels as my cheeks flushed red again.

"Veronica" He called, making me turn to him again. "You look cute, let's go."

I nodded my head and locked the door stepping out. Sally doesn't seem to wake up yet.

There wasn't any car parked, instead there was a bike which excited me to the core.

I ran towards it and admired the beauty.

"Are we going to ride this?" I asked in absolute astonishment.

"Yes" Ryan smiled with sparkling eyes looking straight into mine.

Don't look into his eye Veronica.

"I thought you only own the cars." I said avoiding the eye contact as much as possible.

 "Seems like I am attracted to your interests now. You do like bikes, don't you?" He asked putting a helmet.

"Yes" I replied looking at my feet. I don't want him to see my red face and think I got an allergy.

"Chin up, monkey" he said.

"You can't call me that!" I glared at him while he finished clipping the helmet on me.

"I can call you anything. Now, hop on and hold me tight!" 

I followed his order and he drove at a lighting speed giving me adrenaline junkie.

We stopped by fast food center to have some fried chicken.

"Why don't you have some?" I asked offering him some chicken from my bucket.