Chapter 7

It was Monday again. How much I hate these Mondays! Why can't we have a day in between Sunday and Monday so that there is some possibility to gain at least some energy required for next whole week.

I returned home late last night and I could hardly get 5 hours of proper sleep. Working out for an hour at least really keeps me active and that would also help me to keep myself fit which I need right now.

I had a quick shower and applied required creams to my body. All this shit is absolutely necessary to be the popular girl I am going to be. I was popular from the beginning which would be in a negative kind of a way but now I am going to take over Tesha and her little followers.

I picked out white top and aquamarine shorts. I applied make up to my face watching tutorials on YouTube and then folded my hair into bobbed hair style clipping them. I took out my red wedges and looked at myself in mirror to check how I looked. This is perfect to be a Cynosure I thought.

I had breakfast and bid bye to mom giving her a quick hug grabbing my keys. I hopped on to my car and left to pick up Sally on my way.

After a few minutes Sally got into the my car and was absolutely shocked to see my new look.

"You look different" She said.

"I feel different. I have got my plans to erase away every single negative word on me and also to make people taste what a bitch is like." I said with confidence.

"Are you changing for them?" She asked doubtfully.

"No. I am changing them" I replied.

We were at the parking lot already. I stepped out of car only to see the whole new bunch of friends I made in the concert waiting for me.

There were six people including two girls and four boys. This group was pretty close to the plastic girls and they have already become my so called "friends".

They started looking at me in amusement as I walked towards them and showered me with compliments.

Mara and Claire started asking the details about where I buy my accessories and every single thing on me. Sally was laughing internally at their curiosity.

As the bell rang I headed over to my class through the corridor but clashed with someone which made my books fall onto the ground. It was Adrian looking at me in utter shock.

"Pick up my books" I ordered.

"Pick up your books? You are telling ME to pick up YOUR books?" He asked in pure frustration.

"Yes!" I snapped.

You know it is this way When two warriors stand face to face getting ready to fight somehow audiences emerge out of no where. There was same situation with me. Observing people around me I started to act. I made teary eyes and very sad face which confused him.

"How could you do this? How could you break up with me? You have broken my heart. I really really liked you and you betrayed me" I said with shaky voice and ran away from there to the class leaving him frozen in his place.

This would absolutely destroy his plan of getting pity from people and also help from them to teach me a lesson.

I guessed his game he wanted to play. He planned to help me from the trouble he has created to become a hero in the eyes of pupils here and then use them against me to teach me lesson of what would happen If I deny him.

He would not have guessed my step. Now my words were buzzing all around the college. He would not get any pity and that would make my life pretty easy. I smiled at myself.