Chapter 10

A/N:

Introducing Ryan

Happy Reading :)

------------------

Veronica's POV

"Careful" The voice said.

I felt myself in the air. Was I flying? I am not able to feel the ground. If I am walking, I should be able to feel the ground and If I am not, Then I should not be moving.

But I am moving and I am not able to feel the ground. I tried to open my eyes but everything was blurry.

Come on! You gotta open your eyes and see your self flying.

Who are you?

I am your conscience.

My conscience never spoke to me before.

I always spoke but you were deaf to hear me out.

I shot open my eyes only to see the heavenly face and to feel two hands carrying me.

Am I dead?

No,you are not.

Is angel carrying the dead me?

"Will you please keep quite?" The voice spoke again, which I suppose belongs to the angel.

"I am speaking to my conscience which means I am not speaking to you and that means I am talking to myself in my head which means I am not loud and...."

"Oh my god! Vero!" Mom's voice screeched my ears.

"MOM?"

I landed on the floor and could see full picture of my home. And the shirtless guy with blue jeans with no expression behind me.

Why would angel be shirtless and why would he bring me to my home? Am I not dead?

Everything blurred again followed by pitch black vision.

***

Ryan's POV

I dropped off the girl at her door step with the help of her drunken friend. She somehow managed to tell me where this girl lived.

Veronica.

I have never been in such a messy situation. This girl puked on my jacket, my shirt which made me go shirtless all the way from the party taking all lustful looks from the desperate girls.