Chapter 16

A/N:

Introducing Aron

Ryan's POV

I parked my car at the end of the street in which Veronica lived.Sally told me that their weekend went well and she insisted me to meet Veronica instead of secretly admiring her.

Standing in front of Veronica's house, I started thinking whether to get in when I got a call from Aron.

"Hello?" Aron spoke.

"Hey, Wassup?" I said breathing out.

"Stop thinking and get in." He said.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Look behind" He said with a chuckle.

I turned back just to see him stand there leaning on his car which shocked me.

"How the hell are you here?" I asked clenching my jaws.

"Come on man! I am here to see my girlfriend, VERONICA" He said smiling devilishly.

What the F***. I cursed looking down to the ground with pure irritation pinching tip of  my nose shutting my eyes tight.

"Look at your face"He laughed out clutching his stomach."I am here to meet Sally"He said through his laughs.

Before I could respond, door opened revealing standing Sally at the door.

"Hey guys, Come on in" She invited.

Aron and I walked into the house and my eyes started searching for Veronica but I could see her no where.

"Veronica is in her room. She is probably sleeping" Sally said eyeing me while she had her waist wrapped by Aron's arm.

"Uh-I-So, Aron and you are together eh?" I said smirking.

"No" Aron responded immediately "I mean-not yet.Soon we will be" He said winking at Sally which made her blush.

Suddenly something in the room caught my eye, The bouquet of fried chicken I made was left with straws and chicken was no where to be seen making me smile.

I wanted to give her roses the day she was discharged but the nights I spent with her and the days I stalked her gave me little information about her first love. Fried Chicken.

Being a good cook, It was not much of a tough task to cook fried chicken but I wanted to make something that no one has ever thought about. Not at least Veronica. So, I decided to make a bouquet of it and placed it in her kitchen before She reached home. Sally helped me out getting inside the house this and I am very much thankful to her. 

My thoughts were soon interrupted by the angelic presence on the stairs.

Veronica.

She was in her extra large, extra extra large would be right, T shirt which ended up above her knees and pajamas.She looked funny,yet,beautiful.

Her face was full of surprise looking at us as if she was not expecting any of us,not even Sally to be here.Something in her looked messed up.Hair. It was her hair. It was cut uneven and messy covering most of her face.

She walked downstairs and wished a weak 'hi' which made Sally and Aron notice her standing.

Veronica!It has been two days I haven't seen you.How are you?Is everything all right? Why are your eyes so tired and puffy? Have you been crying? Your cheeks are shaded with your tears.   I thought but ended up saying,"Good evening."

Seriously?Good evening?It is 11:00pm and Good evening? My conscience taunted me.

Aron immediately stepped forward to Veronica and gave quick peck on her cheek and asked "How are you? Are you all right? You look weak."