Chapter 15

Veronica's POV

The best feeling ever is getting out of hospital.I will note this day on my calendar as the best day.

Sally helped me to get into the car and she drove me home.

I rested my head on the window of the car and let the wind hit my face.

"You love to stand against Wind, Don't you?" Sally asked with a smile looking keeping her eyes on road.

"I do" I said looking out of the car.

I was lost in my thoughts to notice that we have already reached home.Sally planned to stay at my place until I am able to comfortably walk and also use my hand without pain.

As soon as I opened the door, delicious smell tingled my nose.

"Do you smell that?" I asked slowly walking towards kitchen.

"Smell what?" Sally asked walking with me giving support.

"yumm..I smell fried chicken" I said enjoying the aroma.

The view in the kitchen made me jump out of happiness and I have not seen something like this in real.

Bouquet of fried chicken! Yes! Absolutely. You heard me.

"Sally!!! You little brat!! You made this for me!! Oh.my.god!!" I said hugging her tight.

Sally's face was full of surprise as if she had no idea where it has come from. She acts good. Actually, Too good.

"I don't know where this has come from." She said totally bewildered.

"What? Who would make this if it wasn't you?" I asked with confusion.

"Uh-Oh my god" She said as if she realized something"Verooo!! You are so intelligent! Yes! I made it for you" She said letting out an awkward laugh.

"You are a crazy person." I said hugging her again.

"Come on now, Get some good dress on yourself. Can't look at you in rags anymore" She said.

"Let me eat it first" I pouted.

"Go. Now. Or you won't get it" She stated.

I followed her order and managed to go to my room for a very long bath.

***

"Sally! I am ready!! Let's eat" I said.