Chapter 12

WARNING:This Chapter will have violent scenes. Anyone sensitive are not expedient to read this chapter :)

Sally's POV

I never party. I hate parties. Even Veronica does not like partying. Well, She once did not but now she is totally a different person.

She boozes bad and smokes. She flirt with boys and pull pranks on others. She is slowly turning into someone she is not.

She is losing her identity.

After Claire's betrayal to Princess Veronica, She came into rage and decided to get drunk.

The other two reasons for her to booze are that her parents are going on trip together to make their relationship better and the warning from Adrian.

As she has all the mixed feelings, She decided to booze just to concentrate on one feeling at a time.

I am here sitting in the corner of the pub watching her drink and dance.

This music brings me headache.

Veronica walked towards me and pleaded me to head back home as she was concerned about me for staying up late.

I could not deny her. No one can deny the decision she makes. She is stubborn.Very Stubborn.

"Girly, I can drive! You don't worry! I am not high" She squealed sitting in car right in front of my home.

"Ver, You can stay at my place tonight" I requested her.

"No! My mom and Dad are going on their honeymoon. I need to bid them Bye as I wont be seeing them for a month." She sang.

As I said, Stubborn Lady.

"Okay. But promise me you will reach safe." I said in concern.

"I promise" She said and drove away.

Veronica's POV

I was almost near home when my car's tire got punctured.

I booked a cab but it might take around 20 minutes to pick me up.

I stood on the road when it started drizzling and soon there were thunders.

I started playing 'cut the rope' on my phone when I received a message from Dad.

Received a text from your friend saying that you will not be able to come home tonight. We are leaving to the airport in a few minutes. Take care lil girl.Love you.

Before I could reply,my mobile went Dead.

I sensed someone behind me and I started to run.

***

Here I stand, in the dark night of heavy rain. Empty streets all around,wet with water and mud. I started walking slowly dragging my legs roughly to the ground which is now barely visible.

My bare hands try to hug my body to protect it from cold. My heart is pounding hard as the thunderstorms.

Nothing is visible except rain drops everywhere.I try to look for help but in vain.

Then comes a shadow towards me and passes by.

I hear the footsteps of him stamping the floor furiously.I know he is coming towards me.

My bleeding knees are frozen and can't make a single move. I forced myself with full energy and ran to the building near by.

I started climbing the stairs to escape and reached fourth floor just to see him stand there.

Adrian.

I was still on stairs about to climb the top floor but he held my hand and pulled me towards him which almost broke my hand.

I stumbled on my legs on fell on the floor.

He held my arms and made me stand up.

"Why did you do this to me?" He asked frustrated.

"W-what did i do?" I cried.

"Don't act innocent. You have cheated on me. You have become a pure slut spoiling my reputation." He pushed me to the wall hurting my head."Do you know what Will called me? He called me a coward who cannot take care of his girlfriend. How dare you go on a bike with some random guy?In front of my friends?"

"My Dad met with an accident and I had no other option" I continued,"Y-You have used Claire to get the information about Dad. You know that it is true"

"You know what I know what is true and what is not. But You have played a lot with me my dear Veronica.You have deeply hurt my ego by denying me"He continued, taking a step back."Do you remember how I almost raped you on your birthday?You ignite a fire in me. You have always been a challenge to me and I have never lost any of my challenges."

"You have lied to me every time I came closer to you. You lied to me that you got some emergency or you made a fake call of your mom.You know that Lie is a sin right? I still waited that somehow I will manage to get you using some of the plastic dolls and by bullying. But, You changed my game hurting me too deep" He walked slowly towards me.

He took me to the stairs that lead to the bottom floors and made me stand at the edge."Now tell me, Have you lied or not?"

I felt my body tired and weak. I felt fragile as if I am a glass and even a small touch can break me now.

I did lie to him many times whenever he tried to come closer to me. Because I never was in love with him.This relationship was meaningless as we became a couple not with my acceptance but college made a decision.

I was bullied everyday and I needed to find a solution. He came as a savior every time I was struck. If I still ignored him, It would be a bad part on my side because he was helping me almost everyday. Little I knew that it was a trap.

From the time college declared us as a couple we started going on dates which were not really dates. Because on every date He tried to touch me which was not acceptable by me.

I lied to him many a times to escape from him and I made myself a bad person in front of him hoping that he would break up with me.My plans never worked until he made an accident and he broke up with me.

I thought it was the end of the misery.

"You are a bitch" He shouted" You are a bloody Liar!!"

"Yes I am! I am a bitch to the bastards like you! And Yes I lied because I never loved you!!" I shouted back.

His eyes turned Darker and he made his grip tighter which made me cry in pain.

He grabbed my neck and pushed me off the stairs.

The stairs did not end for a long time and my body rolled down the stairs and finally fell on the ground. I could feel the pain all over my body and some thick fluid passing from my head to my eyes.

He came running down the stairs and stood in front me watching my body lying on floor.

Last things I remember are his blood shot eyes, the pain I felt when he hit me in the stomach with some hard thing before saying"Goodbye Veronica."

And I lost my fight.

—END OF THE CHAPTER—-

Keep voting and Keep commenting ^_^

Loads of love :)