Chapter 18

A/N:

I dedicate this chapter to @Washma786 for her continuous votes and comments ^_^

Veronica's POV

Classes were done much slower than usual and I kept myself hiding from the gang I once had. Everyone looks at me like I don't exist which was really advantageous. The girls group I was in, no longer calls me for lunch.

I avoided to walk in corridors when those were crowded. The dull colors and not so interesting pattern on my outfit made me invisible which I wanted the most.

I stood on the bus-stop waiting for bus to get back home before Adrian finds me. I have been successfully hiding from him all day and I wish the same until I reach home.Because I don't want to be beaten up again. My wounds have hardly healed.

"Veronica!!" I heard two voices in unison and made me look up to their faces. Sally and Aron.

I gave a weak smile welcoming to the place I was standing.

"What are you doing here!" Sally asked running breath. It seems she has been running.

"I am waiting for bus" 

"Ryan is at the parking-lot waiting for yo-us"

"Oh.I think today I will go by bus."

"But-"

"Hey!" Ryan spoke cutting Sally's words.

When did he come?

His shirtless body flashed my mind as soon as I saw him and my lips curved into a smile.

You shouldn't think about him that way when he is here in front of you all suited up. My subconscious told me.

"Um-Hey." I replied.

"Come, Let's go"

"Okay"

I started following him.

Why? I don't know.

As I kept walking, Sally and Aron were making fun of each other.

"Whoa Whoa! Look at the flowers that are blossoming at your foot steps" 

"Jealous?" 

They look really cute together. I hope at least she finds the love that most of the girls keep looking for.

Every girl dreams about a fairy tale, true love.

Every girl dreams about prince charming.

The happy endings movies show pushes up all the hopes and fantasies of a girl.

Right from the childhood, Girls listen to fairy tales and watch them on TVs as they grow into teens.

There comes a point when they think, They have found their love. Little they know, It is no where love. It is just lust and everything apart from love.

At the end of the day, They are broken. Their hearts are broken into pieces and they no longer believe in love.

Girls are destroyed in a way that they can never hope for a new day.

I stood in front of Ryan's car and before I hopped into the back seat, Ryan opened the door of passenger seat for me.

I looked into his hazel eyes which were staring back at me. They were shining with sparks of stars which I have never seen in my life.