Chapter 6

Author's Note:

I would like to dedicate this chapter to my brother as today is his birthday <3 :)

One of the people who encourages me to write though he knows how bad I am at it :P

Happy BDAY Bro! :') I love you. <3

Follow me on Insta @glittered eyes

Follow me on Twitter@desire5452

Don't forget to play the song available in the media section.

And Happy reading my people :))

{EDITED}

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I made my way to the college in my Audi a5 cabriolet and parked it in the lot. I hopped out of my baby and leaned on to it and called up my best buddy. She will be way more late today. The sun was already setting and the music started bursting out with some thuds. The lights were gleaming all around me.

I mustered all the confidence within me and walked into the music venue. The program has not yet been initiated but there were a lot of stalls set up. I saw groups of boys and girls who were very excited for the AfroJack Concert. Who wouldn't be? It is AfroJack with Sunburn Arena we are talking about. As the concert hat not yet been started, and the arrangements were still going on, it was easy for me to grab attention of the people around me.

I walked through the crowd, feeling everyone's eyes on me as I stepped forward confidently. Some jealous looks, Some lustful looks and a few did not recover from their shock. I cat walked through the crowd and winked at a group of guys walking across from me, which made one of them trip over his feet, making me laugh out loud at them.

Then I saw plastic dolls Tesha, Ellie, and Rika, who have always been bullying me and spreading rumours around me. Those three girls are root cause of my suffering through three years of my graduation.

FLASHBACK:

I was very excited for the first day of my college. I had to join late, about two months, to be exact, due to some transfer reasons. I entered the canteen and ordered some breakfast, passing my money over the desk. I saw three girls, clad in similar types of clothing, smiling at me. I smiled back at them and they asked me to join them. There were already groups seated, busy with their own conversations. I walked towards their table and sat on the chair without even looking at it. 

There was a tomato ketchup all over it, which absolutely ruined my dress and it felt like the whole canteen burst out into laughter. I rushed to restroom and started to clean myself. That was the first ever time I'd started crying at my college, and it was my first day.

Bullying has begun, which emotionally made me weak. I slowly started losing my self esteem. Pranks did not stop, and I went through far worse situations after that. After a few months, I was asked out by the 'popular guy' of the college, Adrian, but I denied as I had no feelings for him.

Pranks had not yet been stopped. Instead they were grew more frequent and sever. But every time Adrian came to my rescue. For which I gained a soft feeling for him.

I started hanging out with him and all the bullying had already slowed down. He was the only guy I spoke to, which troubled a few of guys, and I received the title "bitch" because I did not agree to speak to one of them.

Everything that has happened in my past years has completely broken me.

---------

My eyes blurred, tearful from those memories. I suffered for no reason. Now it is their turn. I walked towards the girls without breaking my eye contact with Tesha.

"Isn't this the same dress that Priyanka Chopra wore during her new movie promotions?" I asked with a smile.

"Yes! Yes!" she replied excitedly, clearly glad someone noticed.

"I was wondering who she donated her used clothes to." I laughed at her with a smirk."It's you, huh? I have some used clothes too. Will you collect them tomorrow?" I asked.

I could sense the lava inside her, which almost broke out when the giggles of her followers sounded, but she was quickly calmed down by Will.

"Oh, Will" I said,"I spared your girlfriend more embarrassment, for now. You'd better warn her. No more pranks! No more bullying." I warned him. With that, I left the place.

Where from the hell did I get this courage? I can't believe I just did that! I refreshed my makeup and smiled at myself. I am enjoying the new me.

It is going to be fun!

I stepped out of restroom to see the evening enchanted with music all over. This environment is beautiful. My heartbeat matched the music. I did not care that I had heels on my feet, and I ran into the crowd and jumped up and down, letting my hands go free in the air.

Right now... Right this moment... I am detached from all the pain and hurt of my life.

Right now... Right this moment... I am being born again.

Right now... Right this moment... I am free!

And these moments will last forever.

This is just the beginning.

I swayed my hips along to the beats of music. I made super sexy moves which made people around me stumble. I saw girls getting jealous and boys were mesmerized.

I no longer care what is right and what is not.

I no longer care what has happened in the past.

All I want from my life is the feeling I have this moment.

I danced for a whole three hours, taking no break, which totally exhausted me. While I danced, a group of popular girls and guys joined me, clicking selfies as if we had been friends forever. This means that I am officially in the popular group. My next step would be to become the queen bee. A total makeover can really change fate. And this bold look I have on my skin will be in my veins forever soon enough.

THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry that this is a short chapter and also for a late update.

Keep voting and commenting as you are already doing it.

Even 1 single vote to 1 chapter matters to me.

Thank you so much :)