After what felt like forever, Uncle Kamran sighed and picked up the steaming mug of coffee from the table and took a sip thoughtfully. I flickered my eyes from Uncle Kamran to Bilal Bhai's and my cup of coffee that was still untouched. Uncle Kamran kept the mug back and walked towards Bilal Bhai and sat beside him.

" Look at me Bilal. " Uncle Kamran said and Bilal Bhai slowly looked up.

" I'm really glad that you came to me at this time. But arranging for 20 million in three days is almost impossible.They are much more than I've saved myself in my whole life time. Although I'm a commissioner but I've never taken advantage of that and have always earned in a Halal way. Out of all the people, you'd know that Bilal. " Uncle Kamran said and I rocked on the sofa slightly to calm myself down.

Bilal Bhai nodded slightly and said " I do Bhai. "

Uncle Kamran sighed once again and looked at me. " I have some bounds that I can break but I highly doubt that they'd be me more than 7 million. Anyhow, don't worry. Fii Amaan Allah. Let me see what I can do. I'll have to make some calls and hopefully we will arrange it, InshaAllah. " Uncle Kamran said nodding. I nodded as well.

Uncle Kamran made Bilal Bhai finish his coffee and then also insisted we had dinner with him. I sat on the dining table with them but ate minimal as I knew Sana would be waiting for us over dinner. I also knew that if Bilal Bhai didn't have dinner here there was no way we would be able to get him to eat anything at home.

That day when I went home I told Sana that we were with Uncle Kamran and Bilal Bhai had already taken dinner. Sana was suspicious but didn't probe. Bilal Bhai insisted that I don't tell anything to Sana and I agreed with him. The fewer the people knew, the better.

That day when I went to my room, I put Fatima on bed who was giggling at me, and locking the door I took out my bag from the cupboard. I brought it back to my bed and sat beside Fatima. I opened the bag and brought a box out. Opening the box I stared at the sparkling piece of gold. My wedding's jewelery. I had decided to not use this jewelery for any purpose but I'd rather bring it in use to save what meant the life to Bilal Bhai and Sana then keep it in my cupboard.

That day In Tahajjad I prayed Allah to help Bilal Bhai and to take him out of this situation. I also prayed that Allah give me strength so that I don't break down in front of Sana and that we are able to save Delicious Delights from some praying eyes.

Next day when I went downstairs I met with a worried Sana. My heart stopped beating for a second.

" Neha. I guess you'll have to take a cab again. Bilal is not feeling well. " Sana said as she kept my breakfast in front of me.

" Oh... what happened? " I asked holding Fatima.

" Just temperature. I tell you he is hiding something. I can smell it. Even last night he was not himself. He's acting so strange." Sana said sitting on her chair.

" You are fretting for no reason Sana. He was just fine at Uncle Kamran's house last night. He'll be okay in no time InshaAllah. I'm going to hurry then if he's not coming. " I said and hugged Sana.

" But let Fatima eat something first. " Sana said taking Fatima from my hands. I sighed and looked at the door impatiently.

" Sana? Would you please take care of Fatima then until I don't come back? " I asked.

" Okay? " Sana said nodding unsure. " Where are you going? "

" where are you going?" Sana asked me holding a spoon full of cereal to Fatima.

" Actually I have to go and collect some papers from the bank... nothing to worry about. I'll just take about half an hour." I lied and recited Astaghfar in my mind.