Band, Love, and Big Brother

love4music24 asks:

"*Takes CPS's cloaking device, then CBS's hat, and cloaks* okay um..... i d..dare all of you guys to... M..make a band and play at least one sone, any s..song you want. :3"

CPS: *takes cloaking device back* I know I have two, but I need both.

CBS: 'ey! *takes hat back and puts it on*

[Refer to video, and let your imagination take over. Have fun laughing at the thought.]

Newuha123 asks:

"Brooke Remove another person shoes and socks with out using your hands :3

And heavy ur awesome *hugs him* ^_^"

Heavy: Awww! Thank you leetle girl! *hugs you back, then puts you up on his shoulders*

Me: *puts on sunglasses and crosses arms* Challenge accepted. *throws sunglasses off and walks over to Sniper* Sniper I just feel like you'll cooperate better with this.

Sniper: *shrugs*

Me: *uses my arms/ the bends of my arms and spends a while getting the shoes off. Then I use my own feet, grab the socks in between my toes, and pull them off* There! Done!

Sniper: Can oi put 'em back on now?

Me: Yes. 

Sniper: *puts socks and shoes on*

ChikaMC asks:

"*Chuckles* Hehe...

1) *Places wolf pup in a box on the door mat outside and knocks the door, then runs back inside through the back door*

2) *Lights a fireplace then throws Sniper and Brookie together next to it then quickly runs away*

3) *Grabs CPS and hesitates* Grr... For Christmas CPS... For Christmas... *Sadly grabs CPS and Brooke together and makes CPS hug her* :( Go on CPS *runs away*

4) *Gives CBS a bomb detonator* The detonator to kill the BLU team, It is still near Christmas... But if you want to, there... 

5) *Runs over to Pyro and collapses on him from all the running* M-my *cough* god... So worth it... to see smiles."

Me: *squeals happily when I open the box* It's so cute! *lifts it up and it licks my face* Awwwww! I love it so much! I'll name her.... *sees her bright blue eyes* Misty! *gives her a bright blue collar* So cute! Thank you so much!

Sniper: *smiles and pulls Brookie (BrookieBeserkBerry) in close and rests his head on her chin*

Brookie: *cuddles into his warm chest*

Engie: *on the inside:  ;~;  &  D:<   Outside: .-.   Whispers* Why.....

CPS: *smiles as he holds me*

Me: *blushes intensely*

CPS: *Thinks: 'Yes! Finally!' leans in and kisses me softly*

Me: *blushing madly*

Misty (my new wolf pup): *tilts head in confusion*

Engie: *grits teeth, walks over, grabs CPS, yanks him away, then hugs me*

CPS: *glares at Engie*

CPS & Engie: *Think: 'I should teach him not to mess with my girl.'*

[A/N Who do you ship me with more? CPS or Engie?]

CBS: HELL YEAH! *presses button*

Everyone: *in the distance, they can hear explosions and yelling*

Misty: *whimpers and hurries over to me, hides behind my leg*

Engie: *lets go of me, gets down on one knee and picks up Misty, cuddles her to his chest*

CBS: *laughs* 

Pyro: *chuckles. Holds you in his lap, rests his chin on your head and cuddles you to his warmth* Mm hudda mm mph.

{So sweet of you.}

Me: *pets Misty as Engie holds her and pets her as well* Next.

CraxyLittleDezz asks:

"Oh hey scout can you be my brother plases???"

Scout: Yeah! I'd love ta! *picks you up and swings you around* I got a little sistah! 

Me: Awwww! *kisses Misty's head* Anymore questions and dares guys, go ahead and ask them. 

Misty: *barks happily*

Me: Awww! You're sleeping with me in my bedroom.

Engie: Yay!

Me: *laughs* Not you.

Engie: Damn it. Worth a try.

Brookie: *laughs*