Chapter 23- A Vision or A Memory

*Edited*
__________________________

Audrey POV

My nightmares got worse. This time, my mother and father were in the dungeon, and I was across from them. Maleficent came.

"Tomorrow you'll be in the public execution for stealing from the Royal family" she spoke to my parents and turned to me, "and you will watch them be killed."

"What,No! What did they steal?" I raised my voice feeling some power in me. She stare at me, and I did the same. Her eyes glowed green, but before I could say anything else, I woke up.

Mal POV

I slept for only a few hours , only because of the soldiers coming.

What if we aren't ready?

What if they win?

What if we fail to bring back the original Auradon?

I woke up a little early, and continued to watch the soldiers they looked strong. We have to be stronger.

Evie woke up a little later. "Did you sleep?"

"Not really. I can't stop thinking of the battle."

"We'll be ready. I promise."

"There's so many promises to keep. How do keep them all?"

She stayed quiet and said "I don't know."

We were quiet for a moment and decided to prepare. The rest were all ready.

"Let's stay together. It'll be easier to help each other. Carlos can keep us updated on the soldiers."

We all agreed to go to the tourney field. Jay, Ben and Chad practice tourney, Evie helped Doug and Audrey with chemistry and cheerleading, and I helped Jane and Lonnie with their magic and fighting/ dancing combination.

Jay POV

I gave a demo on what to do along with the cannons. I tried a few time and got the hang of it quickly.

"Okay, let's try teams. Ben vs. Chad, and I'll be the shooter for both teams." Both agreed.

Ben and Chad gave a fair game, and cheering from Audrey helped. She learned to do flips faster than the guys play tourney.

"Hey, Audrey," I called out as she practiced her handstand. She looked at me and lost her balance. Before she fall, I caught her.

"I may not be a cheerleading expert, but I may know a thing or two of flips. Can I help?"

She came down and smiled, "Sure,"

We look into each others eyes for a second, but I snapped out of it.

"Don't think, just do.the flip. Trust yourself. And when your doing a hand stand, don't do it for too long. Your hands will get tired."

She nodded, smiled, and continued to practice.

Evie POV

I helped Audrey first, keeping her balance on the flips and cartwheels. After a while she did it on her own.

Doug and I brought some equipment from the lab and an old trumpet from the band room. He cleaned the trumpet carefully and played the notes.

Just like that he played beautifully with it. We all clapped and I hugged him, and he hugged back.

We broke out. "You're incredible. Just like before." I said looking in his eyes.

"I couldn't have done it without you, my princess" he said back. I felt myself blush a little.

"Do you know anything in chemistry?"

"No, but I am sure i can figure it out with you."

Mal POV

Lonnie added some of her dancing to her fighting. She punched a punching bag, but did it harder than I thought.

Meanwhile I helped Jane with her magic, but she seemed distracted. She kept looking at Carlos, who looked at her also every once and while.

"How about you practice with carlos and I'll keep an eye on you?" she looked at me and back at Carlos. She slowly walked to him.

Jane POV

"Hey," I quietly said to Carlos, who petted Dude. He looked up.

"Hey," He looked at me and stood, then picked up Dude, "This is Dude, he use to before this. He is also my best friend"

I slowly petted Dude and licked my hand. I laughed a little.

"Is it alright if you can help me practice my magic?" I asked him, hoping he'll say yes.

"I don't know anything about magic"

"I feel more focus with you."

He was quiet for a moment and said, "Okay,"

I opened my spellbook and practiced my transportation spell.

Without saying what I commanded to do, I found myself self behind him on the sets, than on the field, than back in front of him.

"Okay, try keeping your arms closer to you. It might help if someone took your wand and you might feel more in control."

I did what he said, and this time I popped up next to him.

"So you do know some magic?" I said with a small smile.

"I may have looked into it ever once and awhile."

I smiled, he smiled back, and Dude looked between the both of us.

Ben POV

Tourney came easily to me. I saw a small flash. I was playing tourney, in Auradon Prep., and I scored the winning goal with Jay and Carlos. Mal and Evie were in the stands with Lonnie, who was wearing yellow and blue. Chad was on the field in a tourney uniform. Audrey and Jane were in front of the bleacher, Audrey in a cheerleading outfit and Jane in the mascot uniform. That picture ended with a small flash.

"Hey" I looked up and found myself in front of the bleachers, Mal getting my attention.

"You okay? You zoned out for a minute." she said to me, as she walked in front of me.

"Yeah, I'm fine. It's just I saw a visions of something."

"A vision? Of what exactly?" she said quickly

"I was on the field, and I scored the winning goal with Jay, Carlos and Chad. You, Lonnie, and Evie were in the bleachers, while Audrey was with the cheerleaders and Jane in a suite of amor."

She gasped and gathered everyone. Mal explained what I said to her. They looked at me.

"So, you don't remember anything before that?" Jay asked.

"No, why? What is it?"

"That wasn't a vision, it was a memory. A memory of winning the tourney against the Sherwood Falcons."

"Really?"

Before they could answer, alarm started ringing. Carlos looked at the security cameras and looked worried.

"What's wrong?" Mal asked.

"They're almost here."

We all looked at each other, and ran inside.
__________________________

A/N: Made It To 600 READERS.

Ohayohay (Disney Descendants)

Just want to Thank You, (Again) ☺