Chapter 5- Finding Chad

*Edited*
___________________________

Jay POV

I ran around the city. The city is so much like the Isle of the Lost, it's bigger than from Mal’s window.

Where could Chad be?

I heard a laughter I a distance. Which is odd, for the fact that the city looks so depressing. I climb onto a shack roof and ran to the laughter. As I got closer, I notice that it came from a large mansion, protected by a large fence.

Wow, how did I miss that.

Other than the mansion, there was a barn, a shack, and a few farm animals. The laughter came from the back porch. I climb to a nearby tree ended crossed over the fence. I jump onto the roof and carefully peeked to what was happening.

I saw two girls, who were doing each other's makeup, and a teenage boy, who was just sitting on the porch swing. I couldn’t hear what they were talking about, but they look like the step-grand daughters of Lady Tremaine. I didn’t know who the girls were, but I knew the teenage boy as Anthony Tremaine.

I was about to leave, when someone caught my attention. A teenage boy who was cleaning the stables.

“You, stable boy” Anthony called out. I took a closer look at him. The stable boy was dressed in ragged clothing, he wore old torn shoes and was covered in dirt and pieces hay sticking out.

“Yes, Lord Tremaine” His voice was shaky. I looked too closely, which I almost slipped. I guess they heard me, because the boy looked at me. Without the mud and hay covering him, he looked like Chad.

“What was that?” One of the step grand-daughters ask. I looked at Chad, who looked at me. I quietly made a 'don’t tell' signal, hoping he understood me.

“It was just a squirrel” He answered. I held my breath, and tried not to make a sound. They were quiet for a moment, but then shook it off.

“Alright, then. But as I was saying. I need you to bathe my horse, along with the rest of your chores”

“As you wish, Lord Tremaine” They then went inside, making sure it was quiet, before jumping off the roof, and onto the ground.

“Thanks, I owe you.” I said while looking back at the door. But when I turned to him, Chad was walking away.

“Wait, I need to talk to you.” He was washing Anthony's horse when I entered.

“As you, with Prince Jay”

“Do you remember anything from yesterday? And why did you call me ‘Prince’?”

“Well, I do my usual chores. Cleaning the stables, and caring for the animals. And the reason i called you ‘Prince’ is because your the Prince of Agrabah.”

I am a Prince. I know I'm a Prince, best known as the Prince of Thieves.

“Now, if you excuse me, I need to return to my work.” he said rudley as he walked away.

“Hold on” I pulled him back “Are you an athlete?”

“No! Now, excuse me!”

Before I could say anything else, he left.

“I promise, we'll make everything better.”

I stood there, thinking of what say to him, when I heard alarms going off.

Intruder Alert, Intruder Alert

Oh, No. I ran out and climbed the trees I entered through. I jump off, and ran to the city.
_______________________________

A/N: So the next chapter will finally be about Ben.

I feel like it'll be the most interesting.