Prologue

*Edited*
_____________________
Mal, the daughter of the dark and powerful Maleficent, threw the wand to the Fairy Godmother, hoping she would catch it. But instead, the wand flew over her and landed a few feet behind her.

"GET THE WAND!" Mal yelled out, and everyone of her friends raced to get it.

While most of the coronation attenders ran to the exits, Mal, Evie, Jay, Carlos, Ben, Jane, Chad, Lonnie, Doug and even Audrey tried getting the wand, while Maleficent used teleportation to get it as well. The wand bounced from one to another, until Maleficent had enough and commanded the wand to her.

"Finally the Fairy Godmother's wand is mine! And now... " Maleficent called out as everyone who remained in the coronation hall froze in time, except for the Mal, Evie, Jay and Carlos, who's holding Dude. Right when Mal was going to fight back, her mother chanted a the words that'll change the land of Auradon forever.

"I wish for the villains to rule Auradon, for the past of it will make us rule, and for the citizens of Auardon will fear us! Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo!" Maleficent yelled as she pointed the wand upward, causing a green light to appear. (A/N:Think of this part like 'Cinderella 3: A Twist In Time' video above)

Mal and her friends watch as it appeared, while Mal mumbled a protection spell under her breath.

At that moment, all Mal and her friends remember is Maleficent saying "LONG LIVE EVIL!" while doing her evil laugh, with a bright light blinding them.
_______________________________

This happens right after Mal threw thew the wand to the Fairy Godmother.

Any other Questions, you can comment