Chapter 12- Wanted

*Edited*
_______________________

Mal POV

We ran to to the city. I put the history book in my backpack, while Carlos held on to Dude. We saw soldiers everywhere knocking on each door and entering every shop. We walked, and tries to think of what was happening. I looked onto a TV shop. and saw a breaking news segment.

"This just in" the news anchor, who is apparently is Gaston, said, "Maleficent sent out most her soldier to find six teenagers who have broken the laws. There are 3 boys and girls and they go by the names of Jane, Audrey, Lonnie, Chad, Doug and Ben." Then their pictures appeared, and they looked sad, like everyone in Auradon now. "And in exchange, there will be a grand reward. Reward will not be announced until the criminals are in the dungeon."

"Where could they be?" Evie asked. I started to think, when I saw all of their parents a seamstress shop.

"I think I know who to ask." I walked to the shop, while the Evie, Jay, Carlos, and Dude followed.

We entered the shop, but it was empty.

"Where are they?" I said,looking around the store. It was filled with fabrics, sewing materials, and the whole place was a complete mess.

"Let's check upstairs." Evie said while pointing at an open door. We walked to the door, which had stairs, one going up and the other going down. There was a small sound upstairs, so I went up.

The upstairs was a small apartment, three doors, and a kitchen taking up most of the space. It was too quiet.

Carlos walked to one of the doors and it led to a room with a small bed, nightstand, a window,and radio. In the second door it was the same as the first, but it had the parents of our friends.

"Hey," I said calmly "Is it alright if we ask you some questions?"

They came out and we were crowded in the kitchen. I looked at them and saw fear in their eyes. In the group was the Fairy Godmother, Aurora and Phillip, Snow White, Mulan and Shang,Cinderella and her Prince, Belle and the Beast or Adam.

Adam cleared his throat. "So, why do you wish to help?"

"We want to fix everything, to the way it was before.." Evie started out.

"What do you mean?" Mulan then ask. Carlos, Jay, Evie and I looked at each other.

"Can you excuse us for a moment." I asked. Without waiting for an answer, I took my friends to the other room, and closed the door.

"Do we tell them?" Jay asked.

"I say no. What we cause another war." I said. I thought of what could happen, every hero that existed could be gone.

"Whoever agrees raise your hand." all agreed.

We went back to the kitchen. "We won't tell, but all we want to know is, where are your kids?"

They all looked at each other, and nodded. Mulan spoke out, saying, "We sent them to a place where no one will look. It has been abandoned for years."

Carlos, Evie, Jay and I looked at each other, when it clicked to me. I took out the history boon from my bag, and found the page I was looking for. It was a map of Auradon, the words were a bit faded, but it was readable.

"Is it here?" I pointed on the map. They looked and nodded. They all had a questioned look on their faces.

"If you are wondering what we are planning on doing, we plan on helping. We are going to help make everything right." Jay explained.

Before more questions were asked, I explained what they should do. "I suggest you stay hidden and here," I got out a bag of gold coins, "Use this only if you need to."

They looked at the gold, and accepted the plan.

"We promise, we will bring them back. And make them stronger than before."

We thanked them for their help and left.

I led my friends to the castle, when Carlos asked, "Hey, Mal, where are we going?"

I stopped and turned around. "We are going back to where it all started," they looked at me ", Auradon Prep."
___________________

A/N: So we get to see what happened to Auradon Prep and how they react seeing each other again. And now the Auradon Hero Descendants are WANTED CRIMINALS.

What will happen next?