Chapter 36

Henry's P.O.V~

Everyone in the theatre were completely freaked out. It was hard to see what happened what with all the commotion. All I could make out were two people. One looked to be about the same size as Aiden. He also looked like Aiden. But it couldn't be, could it?

The other person was a girl. She looked scared and was sitting with her face buried in her hands. I think she was the first one to scream.

I only saw the two people but not exactly what they were doing.

After that, Mr.Scott got really angry and screamed at the guy scaring the girl. I saw one of the goths yell out that it was just a joke and then they all left the theatre with the principal.

Everyone was shaken up and were all wide eyed and confused about what had just happened. Samantha and Luke gave each other looks. I asked them if they saw anything but they shook their heads.

"Did you see Aiden by any chance?" I asked them. They shook their heads again but somehow I knew they weren't telling me the truth.

After about ten minutes of people going absolutely insane about what happened, Mr.Scott returned and calmed everyone down.

"Everyone, everyone! Settle down and let's continue!" He said and with that, everyone sat back down and Olivia Hebert's 'funeral' continued.

The mourning of her death lasted all period. It ended right when the bell for last class rang. Talk about perfect timing.

Kids poured out of the theatre and it didn't take long for the room to become empty. Samantha and Luke were by my side as we walked out of the theatre with everyone else.

I kept looking everywhere for Aiden, even though he's been avoiding everyone and hasn't been telling me stuff. I frankly don't know why I even try looking for him, it's not like he's going to be here anyway. Just like how he left school at lunch yesterday and didn't even go home. I'm worried he might be doing something bad with the goths. I have no idea why people join them. Finn Harris was a perfectly fine kid before he joined them, and so was Aiden. The goths must have some kind of luring trick, or else how would they get people to be a part of their group?

The whole thing boggles my brain and I just decide to push it away from my thoughts.

"What are you doing after school Henry?" Samantha asked me. My attention turned to her and I went over my afternoon schedule in my head.

"Nothing much. Why?" I said.

She smiled, "Well, tonight's a full moon, and Luke and I were wondering if you'd like to go to my house." She said.

"It's a tradition Samantha and I have. Every full moon we bring a movie to one of our houses and watch it." Luke said, making more sense of what Samantha said.

"Uh, sure. Yeah I'll come over." I replied. Finally! Your in with the populars. I said to myself. I felt proud of myself.

Samantha and Luke both grinned at my answer, "Great. I'll text you my address." Samantha said in a cutesy voice.

I smiled, "Cool. See ya." I said as I stopped at my locker. They waved and continued to walk down the hallway with a crowd of kids.

Awesome, I can't wait for tonight. I said to myself.