The surprise

The next day I went to Mr. Kaplan and wanted to ask him if he also wanted me so bad. Kirstie wanted to stop me to go to him. But I had to.... Because... yah .... I think I love him. But who knows. Maybe it's just his body and the pleasure I want...

When I stand infront of him i asked him first "Hi. Can I get your phone number please?" He answered "please give me a reason why!". He was pissed.. again.. Oh my freaking god... His deep voice turned me so on. I moved slowly to his ear and wispered "Because I want you so bad and I would give all up for a bit adventure on your desk with you". I moved slowly back and was wondering of his reaction. Now he was moving to my ear and wispered...."Oh god, Scott. I-I mean Mr. Hoying.. I would do it with you so hard right now. But I am your teacher and I have rules". Ok thats a surprise I wanted to kiss him but in this moment Mitch and Kevin came in and Avi said " Scott come after School to me please" and gave me a cute smile. I smiled back and walked very sexy out.

~After Scool~

Soo I went to Avi... Ok I say Mr. Kaplan because it sounds very sexy. When I arrived at his door witch was closed I wanted him naked on his desk. But when I came in there only Mitch and Kevin were there. They talked about biology stuff.

When they were out Mr. Kaplan came to me, took my hand and took me to his chair. I sat down and he stand in front of me." Mr. Hoying.. It is very nice that you are here ... By me" he said. "Mhm..." I starred at him . Oh my god it's so brutal I can not think clear. After ... I guess 5 minutes he said " Mr. Hoying you are staring at me" "oh sorry but you are beautiful!." I was standing up and wanted to kiss him. That what happened than was the best in my whole life.

___________________
Dani wrote his chapter^-^
Vote,comment ^-^
Lea will write the next one.