15 - Sexual desire

Double update? :P
________

Alex quickly pulled away and I saw a deep smirk spreading across his handsome face.
He gently grabbed my chin and pulled my face closer to his only to leave a small soft peck on my lips.

"Guys!" Avis deep voice yelled again only much more annoyed by our actions.

I sat down on the empty chair next to Alex and hung my head low in shame.

Avi was angry.. and I didn't wanted to make him angry.. but Alex was just so damn manipulative.

+++

In the middle of class I felt a large hand sliding slowly onto my thigh. My breathe hitched and I grabbed the pen in my hand tighter as I looked down only to see two of Alex fingers 'walking' to my crotch.

"Mr. Hoying, your answer?" I quickly looked up at Avi and forgot the answer I actually wanted to say to solute the task we were doing.

"U-uhm... What was the question aga-" I was cut off by Alex squeezing my crotc as I let out a soft whimper at the end of my question.

I saw Avi narrow his green eyes at me but he quickly turned around to the blackboard, writing a different task onto it.

My slowly growing erection pressed against my tight pants and I didn't liked it. I sighed in frustration and rolled my eyes at Alex's actions.

His hand slipped into my pants and started to palm me without hesistantion.

I quickly hid my face in my hands and let out a quiet moan, rolling my eyes back.

"Mr. Hoying? Are you okay?" I quickly looked at avi and nodded slowly while blushing deeply because he clearly knew that I wasn't in my best state right now.
I turned my head away and avoided eye contact with him.

Soon I felt Alex thumb slowly rubbing my tip only to make me whimper again.

He still knew where I was sensitive and how he could make me reach my climax quickly.

My stomach slowly clenched already as he didn't bothered to remove his thumb from my slit.
I turned towards him and saw a big smirk spreading across his face.
"A-alex, s-stop. I-im cl-lose.." I whispered shakily out but it was too late.

His large hand wrapped now completely around me and I threw my head back.
I let out a high pitched moan as I shut my eyes tightly and gripped on his arm like my life deepened on it. My voice didn't stopped moaning as I reached weakly my climax.

After he felt my cum on his hands he pulled his hand slowly out. I opened my eyes and stared at him, watching him licking his fingers secretly.

My head turned around to the class and I saw everyone staring at me. I slowly looked at avi and saw him with a face of full anger.
"Get out!" He probably yelled as loud as he could and clenched his jaw. He pointed to the door, signaling me to get out of this room.

Oh shit...

______
Vote and comment loves😁♡