1. The new Teacher

Hellooo! Sooo, this is our new scavi book. We're two admits and write the chapters together. I hope you will like it! When you have ideas what we could do better, commeennttt^-^ Have funn!
________________________________________

I went into the classroom and sat down next to Kirstie. Mitch and Kevin who had just completed their make out session looked at me and gave me a wink. I smiled a bit and glanced back to Kirstie. „I heard Mr. Killian was fired?" I fake pouted at Kirstie but couldn't hide a deep smirk. I only know too good why he got fired....

After she just stared at me implausible i continued my conversation with her. „I liked him.." I bit my lip at the thought of him against me. „Yeah! Only because he gave you good grades because he had fun with you!" She scoffed and rolled her eyes before turning back to her boyfriend Jeremy. I sighed deeply and smirked.

She was right. I became good grades because I let my teachers fuck me on the desk. And I didn't cared about that one bit. I loved it when they begged for me and kneeled down because they wanted me so badly. I become anything I want.. and everyone knows that...

I looked back to Mitch who whispered something into Kevin ear as he sat on his lap. I saw that a small smirk glanced on Kevins lips as Mitch lowered his Hand to Kevins belt. Okay. Enough. I shook my head to get the other thoughts out of my mind and looked back to the Door. I wanted to see who our new teacher is. Scotty wants to play again...

+

He wrote slowly but neat on the blackboard while his back muscles, through his tight button up, became my attention.

Mr. Kaplan,
English EP

He turned around and my breath stopped. Since when do we have so hot teachers at school? I mean, The others were cute too... sure.. but he was.. special. His green eyes were a big contrast to his white, tight button up with some black skinny jeans. His long dark brown hair was tied into a man bun wich machted with his perfect beard and plump pink lips perfectly.

„Who wants to go home already?" His deep voice flowed through the classroom and I felt already goose bumps on my soft skin. The whole class raised their hands except me. He walked slowly over to me, lightly moving hus hips, to leans himself on my desk. „And why don't you, Mr.?" He asked lightly surprised. „Because I don't want to miss the lesson with our new hot teacher.." I smirked and winked at him, letting my fingertips running over his hand. He chuckled and crossed his arms over his chest. „I think you need to practise flirting.. but not with me, blonde.." His voice was cold, already sexy for me. I chuckles at his words and cleared my throat to look back up at him innocent. „Mhhhh....We will see... I want to hear that again when you kneel down in front of me and beg for my ass..." I smirked deeply and crossed my arms like him.

The class laughed at my respond but they were quiet after Mr. Kaplan shouted a loud deep quiet. He rolled his eyes at me and walked back to the front of the class. My eyes stared at his hips and his perfect formed butt. Scott likes what he sees. He turned around and what I saw make me grin to myself. I bit my lip and looked away. So.. someone has a boner huh? He's sensitive.. and I like that. But I need to fight for him until I get him. But I wouldn't care,the prize is too big...