14 - Alex

Well.. I guess.. a new chapter?😁😛

_________

The rest of the week was actually the same. Avi staring at me each day and fucking me the whole time. Normally I would grew tired of the teachers because it was always the same. Always the same kisses, the same places, the same thrusts.

But Avi was different.. very different..
He made everytime to a new Desire and always gave me more than I actually wanted.
Mostly he was so caring.. cute.. romantic and charming but when I said one thing what he didn't liked he turned to my Daddy.

He loves it to call me Baby boy..
He always whispers 'Mine' in my ear, no matter if we were in public or not.

Mitch even catches Avi sometimes when he needs to fill his need and smack my ass randomly.

Everything was perfect and fine until one morning...

I walked into the class, bored and sleepy like always. My hands dropped my bag and I turned to sit onto my chair but quickly got up as I noticed a familiar person sitting on my chair.

I turned my head towards the bitch who thought he could use Scott hoyings chair but when I scanned the person everything was familar..

His body and muscles. . His smirk.. his large rough hands.. his blond hair and his piercing eyes.

"A-Alex.." My normally so strong and loud voice became quite and weak as I stuttered slowly his name out.

What was he doing here? I thought he moved away?

He slowly stood up and placed his firmly hands on my waist as I tried not to look in his eyes.

"You missed your daddy?" His rough voice whispered harshly in my ear as he pulled me closer to his strong body.

I let out a soft whimper as his hands moved to cup My ass and squeeze it while I shook my head quickly.
I tried pushing myself away from him by his chest but his hands would hold me in place near against him.

My eyes fell shut as I felt his hot breathe getting closer and closer to my sensitive neck. Before I could even resist I already felt a pair of soft seductive lips leaving kisses on my neck.

My hands gripped on his shirt lightly and I tried to push myself away again but his lips sucking on my neck made my hands go weaker so I didn't had the force anymore to push him away.

God, I hated Alex. He was so manipulative.
The time when I was with him he always made me do things he wanted or forced me to do it.

I quickly felt myself getting lost into his action as he started to leave small hungry nibbles on the sensitive part of my neck.
My hand slowly slid up his chest and tangle itself into his soft hair. I let out a soft moan escape my lips as he continued to suck on my neck and squeezed my ass again.
Without any hesitation my hips started to grind against his even when my mind clearly didn't wanted to.

"Mr. Kirk. Mr. Hoying. You're in Class!" Avi's angry voice yelled.

Oh shit.. I forgot about him..

______
Don't forget to vote and comment loves