right or wrong reaction?!

Hey :) after we wrote an Avi POV we write an scott POV now:)
Hope you like it.
___________________________

Scott's POV

Ok. So he say he don't want me but I don't belive him!
He kissed me with so freaking much emotions. I felt that. Yes ok I played with him.... A bit. But now I feel that strong tingle in my belly when I see him In my english lesson or in the cantine.
I want him so bad. I need him. I think I have to go to him and say him that I can not live without him.... Because ..... I LOVE him. Oh there are Kirstie and Mitch. Should I tell them what I feel or it's better when not?!
" Hey where were you yesterday?" Kirstie asked me. Mhh... What should I tell her...

"I were by Mr. Kaplan and wanted to fuck him again!!" ...

...NO ... Thats bad.

"I felt sick and went home" I finally answered.
"Oh I'm sorry" Mitch started..." But I hope you feel better now."
"Yas. But I have to go to english now. Bye.. See you later".

~arrived in Mr. Kaplans room~

Oh my god. There he is. I can't tell him what I feel. But I have to... Maybe he love me too and we can break the rules and we could be a couple. A very cute couple I think. I arrive at Mr. Kaplan with my sexiest smile I can do and ....he look so sexy in his black jacket.

"Hi.. Avi"
"Scott! Call me Mr. Kaplan! I am your teacher "
"I also could call you daddy" Oh man ... It's so heavy to tell what I feel.
" Scott!!!" ....He moves to my left ear and wispers " what do you want.... I know you just play a game!"
"Now that is that what I want to tell you... Please can we go out?... We have 4 minutes left before the lesson starts."
" ok but quick..."

We go out... Ok know Scott.. Come on!

"So... I want to tell you that you were right that I played with you. But know ... ..... So... I think there is more between us than that you are only my teacher!"
"What do you mean Scott? And come to the point I have to organize the lesson"
" I FELL IN LOVE WITH YOU!" Omg I said it.
"Scott do you know how much I want to scream at you now?!... We fuck one time and you fell in love with me?! Thats not possible!" His eyes where very big... I think if here in the school wouldn't be so much students he would scream so loud he could.
He left me and went in the classroom.

I think it wasn't right to tell him what I  feel.

________________________
Dani wrote this chapter^-^

Vote and comment<3