10 - I said No.

I smirked as my hands moved to unbuckle his belt while I stared on his.. 'light' Problem. My teeth bit my soft lip as my body didn't wanted to wait anymore. I needed him.

"S-Scott- I-i mean mr. Hoying.. p-please stop.."
He stuttered and blushed deeply. I quickly laid my index finger on his lips and made a soft "Shhh.."" with my innocent voice.

I continued to pull his pants a bit down, hiding his problem only with a now too tight boxer.

I pressed my lips on his crotch, kissing it lightly and slowly to tease him as his deep voice let out a shaky breathe.

My eyes scanned his body up and I smirked as I saw him with his lips parted, eyes tight shut and his head laid back.

Scottie likes what he sees..
I have him right there where I want him.. again..

I played with his waistband while pressing my lips harder and harder on his crotch, to become a few quiet moans from him.

"No.. stop it ..." He muttered under his breathe. But I knew that he wasn't sure of it...

"Uh uh.. I know you need me, Daddy.. you need a small bad boy who gives you what no one other can give you... " I whispered and faked moaned quietly as I pulled quickly his boxer down.

He let out a grunt and furrowed his eyebrows at his freeness. My eyes walked down from his chest to his stomach until to his crotch . I licked my lips and moved closer to him.

After a second I laid my tongue over his erection two strong and rough hands pulled me up to my feet. I let out a small whimper.

"I said No." He growled deeply and pulled quickly his pants back up.

____________
Vote and comment♡ Lea wrote this chapter ♡
AND THANK YOU FOR OVER 1K READS!!