13 - Kitten

Hey guys! I'm sos sorry!I didn't had time because of my competitions and i thought dani would upload :D Thank you for over 2K reads!!!! And sorry.. this chap is so short again! But I wanted to upload short chapters, but more.. hope that's okay!
And check out my scomavi OS book!
__________________________________________

After we were fully dressed I plumped onto the chair and let a deep sigh escape my lips.
"And I thought you didn't want to anymore.." I mumbled and shut my eyes.

I heard a small soft chuckle from him and noticed him sitting down next to me.
Suddenly I felt a rough hand on my thigh, letting me gasp quietly in response.
I tensed as he got closer to my ear until I felt his hot breathe on my neck.

"I just can't resist my little pretty Kit." He whispers harshly in my ear and started to suck on my earlobe with his perfect plump lips.
Immediately i moaned softly and let a small smirk playing over my lips.

"I love to be your little kit.."
His hand slid slowly to my inner tight with my words, and his kisses moved to my neck.

I bit my lip to hide a moan and pulled away, standing up to sit back onto his lap.
His rough hands gripped onto my hips and quickly pulled me closer towards him.
I cupped his cheeks with my small hands and run my fingertips over his perfect beard.

His eyes still with list and hunger, his voice husky again. "You're driving me crazy.."He groaned softly and pulled me into an aggressive kiss, running his hands over my back like sharp blades.