12 - Daddy*

I smirked and pushed him with my full strength away to turn around with a big smirk on my face.
"It's about time, big daddy..." I whispered in Mr. Kaplan's ear, pulling him by his tie into his empty classroom. He smirked and closed the door behind us, locking it quickly so no one would catch us in the act. I looked into his pale green eyes that were now darkened with sexual desire. I immediately crashed my lips onto his, and he allowed my tongue to enter his mouth. Our tongues fought violently for dominance, and he eventually won the fight. He pulled away from our heated kiss, and I stared at his swollen pink lips. I licked my lips and smirked lightly.

"Mr. Kaplan... Please fuck me now..." I moaned, instantly getting undressed. "Please, daddy..." I moaned, reaching down to stroke myself as i pulled my pants down. I let out a soft moan and he quickly came over to me, getting undressed as he walked. First slipping his shirt slowly off, revealing this strong haired chest of his and then unbuckled his belt to slip his already tight pants down along with his boxers.
I bit softly my lip and turned my back to him, already knowing how he wants me.

He bent me over his desk and grabbed my wrists to cross them on my back, like last time. I whimpered quietly as he pressed down a bit of his weight on my wrists while holding them tight. Then I slowly but surely felt him entering me, causing me to release a shaky moan.

I was a needy cat and got what I wanted. But I don't remember that he could fill me like that..

"Please... fuck me so hard that I won't be able to walk..." I begged. He chuckled and covered my mouth so my moans wouldn't be as loud. He then rammed into me as hard as he could, making me scream. It was muffled by his hand over my mouth.

"F-fuck... Scott..." he moaned, his deep voice trembling. "You feel so good..." He took his hand away from my mouth and placed both of his hands on my hips, pulling me so he could go deeper inside of me.

"Y-you feel amazing inside me, d-daddy..." I groaned out. He continued pounding into me at a quick pace.

"Oh, G-God... I l-love you, Avriel..."

"Sc-Scott..." he whispered in my ear. I thought he was going to say he loved me back... but he didn't. I was slightly disappointed, but those thoughts were knocked away by myself getting close to my peak.

"Avi... I'm so close, daddy... oh, God..."

"Let it out, b-baby..." he reached in front of me and began stroking me quickly. I moaned out loud as I reached my climax.

"Daaaaddy...!" I screamed out. Avi deeply groaned as he came, and slowly slid out of me. He grabbed a few tissues to clean up the mess I made in his hand.

_________
Well... thanks for flxwless-zjm for helping out..
Lean back and enjoy.. dont forget to vote and comment!einen Benutzer erwähneneinen Benutzer erwähnen