11 - Hey,Scott?

I walked alone through the halls of the high school with my bag on my back. I groaned in tiredness and stopped walking, pulling my phone out. Mr. Kirk made me stay 2 hours longer because I had sex with him again earlier. The closet was small... but it was still amazing.. I just needed someone after that what happened with Avi a week ago.
But I couldn't think of someone other than avi. Even when I was with Alex.

My Mind is just probably going crazy because of him.. I should ignore it.

I didn't bothered much to continue to walk as I scrolled through my messages until I felt two large hands grabbing my waist roughly. I was pulled back and felt a warm body against my back.

"Hey, Scott?" He whispered harshly in my ear while wrapping his arms around my waist tightly.

It was Avi.

I shivered at his deep voice and bit my lip.

"Yes, Daddy?" I whispered back laying my hands on his.

Within a second he roughly pushed me with my chest against the wall while pressing himself against me. I gasped quietly and tried to push myself back with my hand in the wall.

"I want to fuck you." He growled in my ear*

_______________
Heyyyyyy, sry that we didn't uploaded it a bit! But we hadn't the time fore it. So sry:D And yeah I know.. this chap is pretty short..

Vote and comment ,loves♡